Sign in to follow this  
Agony

UEFA U17 Championships (FM man dem, your time)

Semi finalsFrance vs. Turkey on now. Turkey leading 1-0. Half time at the moment, second half starts @ 5.30pm.Spain vs. Holland 7pm Look out for Sneijder's younger brother, Rodney. Apparently Madrid wanted to sign him but Wesley put a stop to the move cause he feels he should stay at Ajax.Didn't even realise this competition was going on.

Turkeys Number 9 = Koller with FlairTurkey's Number 18 = Silva/ElanoFrance's Number 7 looks very good as well.Wheres them bait names like Saviet and Sakho :D

france playin too narrow but they got the final ball on lock jus poor first touch from the strikers

sh*t forgot about thisedit watched 1 min and they play better footy then england senior sideengland in 2014 gnna be new san marino

Guest Sho Case

sh*tthis is mei was just thinking what should i do

I don't see how these players can't put the ball on the penalty spot I mean it is big enough!Both opening kick takers miss.

HahaHe's a f*ck*ng shower man for that, i don't care!!He missed as well lmaoNew Zlatan DEFO!!

LOL @ the Turkish player that tried to say which corner he was gonna put the ball in for his penaltyCastillion to score for Holland

Guest Sho Case

number 12 for holland has serious techniquethat pass over the left back for the right winger was f*ckEDcastillion looks a handfull for spainbare loose passes from both teams though