Stop and Search powers ARE increasing as of NOW

That's That Kid

People need to comply with the police and lick them boots.Make sure you lick them clean and thank them for stopping and searching you.You got to be thankful you are going to be living in a police state and worship the police lords that want to protect you from the evil terrawists and crime gangs.If you got nothing to hide then why worry that you get stopped and searched. Im sure yo wont mind them setting up a camera in your home just in case a crime get comitted. You wont mind as you got nothing to hide.
reminds me of the justice lords

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People need to comply with the police and lick them boots.Make sure you lick them clean and thank them for stopping and searching you.You got to be thankful you are going to be living in a police state and worship the police lords that want to protect you from the evil terrawists and crime gangs.If you got nothing to hide then why worry that you get stopped and searched. Im sure yo wont mind them setting up a camera in your home just in case a crime get comitted. You wont mind as you got nothing to hide.
loli feel to try the overly sarcastic thankful reply next time and see what happends. No doubt it will end in more boyage though.

thing is though the police that know their areas may not do this as this is something that was decided higher up the chain im sure the police that actually have to do this know all the things we have said therefore may be mindfull of their actions.the people that make these rules im quite sure that most of them dont live in the ends that they are implementing this ting.some police might not even be bothered furthermore its a job after all i mean how many times at work have you been told to do something that is completely pointless and unaffective and therefore not done it or just dragged ya feet to do it.a fed could end up stopping you and end up talking about football and sh*t cos they know its long.

Fao girls of the forumAny of you been stopped and searched.To answer my question I haven't
I got stopped 3 times in one night going to Batchwood. And the police searched my whole car for firearms - god knows why, I am the most middle class looking loser. When they checked my boot I said "sorry, I've got loads of crap in there" and some keeno young policeman goes "CRACK?"Yeah - like I would just tel them. lolHertfordshire for you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7399152.stmI, for one, support this in WHATEVER London boroughs it is brought into. If you're black and you ain't doing sh*t, just f*ck*ng co-operate. When 69 of our people under 25 have died in London since the start of 2007, I'm concerned more about security than perceived police racism.
Dem bootlickers there.Not about participating in the police state.
Agreed

Anyone that thinks it is a good idea is a donut.
nigga stfu...tryna come all f*ck*ng Pastor Obama up in this sh*t. Niggas can kill niggas, I don't give a f*ck about them rat ass street d*ckheads, but when innocents are getting killed, then I give a f*ck.
Who the f*ck are you? Really though. You come across as some d*ckhead at times really. What makes you think this will stop the number of people being stabbed? This will only increase the amount of irritance innocent people experience, and the amount fo police time wasted.And furthermore, are you even living in London? Something tells me you are somewhere in Nottingham speaking on issues that aren't even affecting you largely as they would someone in London.And on a sidenote, I have hardly been searched in my life, but why should I become a potential for getting searched just because of how I'm dressed or my skin colour. Neither equal suspicious behaviour and so it's not fair I could get stoppped more because of this knee jerk reaction.

And furthermore, are you even living in London? Something tells me you are somewhere in Nottingham speaking on issues that aren't even affecting you largely as they would someone in London.
Yeah I am in London, you bum.
LOL @ you.Some pretentious d*ckhead.

i agree with titan but the thread starter has a point BUT its much more flawed cooperating with dumb stop and search can be long you try cooperating when your on the way to drop ya kids to school and the police are holding you up for some dumbness.it happensand for that i will give lip.truss me being legal in every shape and form yet being held up by toy cops is annoying and from i am a tax payer and innocent and not in the hype i have every right to make noise as i am part of londons tax base.

Why the f*ck moan about it... if u got nothing to hide then u got nothing to worry about.
typical bullshit anseryou ever been stopped?ive been stopped and searched for RIDING A BIKEwtf?stopped me to say why arent u wearing a helmet and then were like "ok before we let you go we'd like to have a quick look in ur pockets"

Why the f*ck moan about it... if u got nothing to hide then u got nothing to worry about.
typical bullshit anseryou ever been stopped?ive been stopped and searched for RIDING A BIKEwtf?stopped me to say why arent u wearing a helmet and then were like "ok before we let you go we'd like to have a quick look in ur pockets"
Nothing wrong with that. It might appear they have nothing better to do, but they could have just stopped a stabbing taking place for all you know.

lol @ u innocent ppl givin a sh*t when i got sh*t on me most days n i can still see the point behind thisnot even sayin i agree with it but u can see why they've done it n i'm sure none of cunts got a better ideaalso lol @ titan......namin nottingham like it hasn't been the gun crime capital for yearsLondon ent in the top 20 i dont think

also lol @ titan......namin nottingham like it hasn't been the gun crime capital for years
Titan don't know sh*t. Man's one of them Lupe Fiasco types.
Know yourself. Last I remember you were in Nottingham for uni or that's where you live. This increase in Stop and search is taking place in London, not in Nottingham, so out there is irrelevant. I am more than aware about it's noteriety, but is it relevant? NO.So kindly suck your mum along with Steffidge.

also lol @ titan......namin nottingham like it hasn't been the gun crime capital for years
Know yourself. Last I remember you were in Nottingham for uni or that's where you live. This increase in Stop and search is taking place in London, not in Nottingham, so out there is irrelevant. I am more than aware about it's noteriety, but is it relevant? NO.So kindly suck your mum along with Steffidge.
I lived (note the past tense) in Nottingham for 22 years. Now I live in London.Now kindly go and suck any dead family members.

i was jus sayinno need 2 come with that attitudenext time ur around tell me where ur stayin if u wana be like thatprick