Sign in to follow this  
Skola

The Phishing is Alot

621ffd77ea99bebf86a586288c8c1dd4.JPGI get these all the time (Shud probably take my email address off my myspace).Verified by Visa‏ From: Visa Cards Department (no-reply@verifiedbyvisa.com) This message may be a phishing scam. Learn more Sent: 13 May 2008 17:39:26 Reply-to: no-reply@verifiedbyvisa.com To: sami(was a visa picture here)Verified by Visa protects your existing Visa card with a password you create, giving you assurance that only you can use your Visa card online. Simply activate your card and create your personal password. You’ll get the added confidence that your Visa card is safe when you shop at participating online stores.You may activate now by entering your card number over our secure server. If your card issuer is participating in Verified by Visa (most issuers are) you’ll complete a brief activation process. You’ll verify your identity, create your Verified by Visa password and you’re done.

Guest David Braund

ATM PIN number you knowlmfaoamateursive never been asked for a PIN onlineever

LOL them amatures thereI spent £90 on hosting and got it closed after a week going thisf*ck*ng godaddy

i can see how people may fall for it coz it looks convincingi had to school my mum to make sure she knew