revs is this you fam

Platinum TW@

Eminem ?A clown ?Calling man a clown wigger ?
No i'm saying revs is like dat dude from that Insane Clown group being interviwed in the video cos if you watch the video i posted man is all like 'we got the hottest clothing merchandise' 'it's of the hook blah blah' and i thought that is ironic since revs also likes to tell people wat garms are hot lol

No i'm saying revs is like dat dude from that Insane Clown group being interviwed in the video cos if you watch the video i posted man is all like 'we got the hottest clothing merchandise' 'it's of the hook blah blah' and i thought that is ironic since revs also likes to tell people wat garms are hot lol
i suggest u look up the term "ironic"

And then look in a mirror.

And then look in a mirror.
then take a shot of cyanide. with bleach, i heard its a good mix

Ironic in the sense revs was telling me how to drop my garms then i see this video on youtube while i was looking for classic Eminem video's and i thought it's ironic revs was gonna get called out for dat sooner or later
You didn't look up Irony did you.
re-read the definitionbreak down the words