Sign in to follow this  
Brandnew

to the chain wearers

121564710_o.jpgwatyu think of this,im kinda feeling the box cuban chains and this one is 4mm 10K white goldi want to get one of these and a nice lil smiley face pendant or if i see a decent sized cross for a god price i might go that way...for some reason i feel like the bullet style chains r kinda dated and funny style looking...opinions...?

do you think they look alryt with pendants though and whats a good length in your opinion ?
Im not sure about length tbh, and i dont think they look good with pendant on, depends on the thickness though, maybe a 2-4mm one would look good with one, nothing more than that though.

i had a silly moment wen i was browsing thinking if i dont find the pendant or cross i want i myt buy the gold chain and do a fabulous lol...if only money wasnt a thing

less is more with chains imonot too long, or thicksubtleim not the "show off how much my chains worth" type of person perhaps becoz im broke lol

first thought wasnt feeling it. second thoughts looks Ged up. how much famo
depends on the length and thickness of the chain..they range from 3mm to 6mm in the shop im lookin at and from 20 inches to 42 inches in length...that one though would be a 36 inch 4mm for 900 US its by far the cheapest ive seen so far cos everywhere else is at least 2 hundred dollars more expensive

Not really feeling it.I never get why people get White gold.I want either a box link gold chain or something like this:sx-c28.jpg
bath plug chain :Dbut yeh white gold is is nice with diamondslooks like any cheap metal otherwise

f*ckin g hate silvergold>>>>>

Not really feeling it.I never get why people get White gold.I want either a box link gold chain or something like this:sx-c28.jpg
u serious darg?

u serious darg?
cuz ..hellen is different

u serious darg?
LOL Some bath plug chain.1st chain is nice.

lol pure man gettin robbed this year
i aint lettin it go like dat cuz believe..i dnt roll loose anyway so it wudnt get to that unless the other guys wanted a 10 on 10 for lil old me's minor chain122180204_o.jpg122185457_o.jpgboth look sick tbh