to the chain wearers

Brandnew

121564710_o.jpgwatyu think of this,im kinda feeling the box cuban chains and this one is 4mm 10K white goldi want to get one of these and a nice lil smiley face pendant or if i see a decent sized cross for a god price i might go that way...for some reason i feel like the bullet style chains r kinda dated and funny style looking...opinions...?

do you think they look alryt with pendants though and whats a good length in your opinion ?
Im not sure about length tbh, and i dont think they look good with pendant on, depends on the thickness though, maybe a 2-4mm one would look good with one, nothing more than that though.

first thought wasnt feeling it. second thoughts looks Ged up. how much famo
depends on the length and thickness of the chain..they range from 3mm to 6mm in the shop im lookin at and from 20 inches to 42 inches in length...that one though would be a 36 inch 4mm for 900 US its by far the cheapest ive seen so far cos everywhere else is at least 2 hundred dollars more expensive