Tabata training

Action Dan

Definitely gonna try this with sprinting. American football is anaerobic anyway with all the stopping and starting so this should help me get back into shape for the season. Thanks.I'll try today and let you know how it goes.
Oi what football team u play for?

Definitely gonna try this with sprinting. American football is anaerobic anyway with all the stopping and starting so this should help me get back into shape for the season. Thanks.I'll try today and let you know how it goes.
Played for my uni team Birmingham Lions. Currently training with the Birmingham Bulls but having to move to a f*ck*ng div 2 side when I move back home. Going to Essex Spartans unless I can wangle something with London Blitz. You like AF?My bredrin's moving to Finland for 3 months to play over there. If you know about BAFA then you might know him... Kenny Bello?

Played for my uni team Birmingham Lions. Currently training with the Birmingham Bulls but having to move to a f*ck*ng div 2 side when I move back home. Going to Essex Spartans unless I can wangle something with London Blitz. You like AF?My bredrin's moving to Finland for 3 months to play over there. If you know about BAFA then you might know him... Kenny Bello?
I've contacted Blitz and they told m to attent the next training sesson, I play cornerback.

I've contacted Blitz and they told m to attent the next training sesson, I play cornerback.
Seen. I play corner too. My bredrin was training there just before the uni started again and will be going back (also at corner).Pretty sure I'm not going to Spartans now. Div 2 is all running and I actually wanna impact on the game. Might train with the O's. They're out of Prem for the season coz they didn't have enough players but they're pretty sick. How old are you?

Seen. I play corner too. My bredrin was training there just before the uni started again and will be going back (also at corner).Pretty sure I'm not going to Spartans now. Div 2 is all running and I actually wanna impact on the game. Might train with the O's. They're out of Prem for the season coz they didn't have enough players but they're pretty sick. How old are you?
19, planning to send me to the youth squad until i hit 20.How much do you weigh? Depending on the uni workload I might just go there to train up, if i have time ill try and hang around more.

19, planning to send me to the youth squad until i hit 20.How much do you weigh? Depending on the uni workload I might just go there to train up, if i have time ill try and hang around more.
Just over 13stone last time I checked. I'm a sick coverage corner but not big on the interceptions so not a fan of zone. But let me bump a receiver off the line all day and by halftime I'll have him throwing his helmet around in a strop.

Just over 13stone last time I checked. I'm a sick coverage corner but not big on the interceptions so not a fan of zone. But let me bump a receiver off the line all day and by halftime I'll have him throwing his helmet around in a strop.
Kl klI got picked in a lottery draft to buy NFL tickets for this october New orleans saints vs san diego chargers at wembley. Gonna be big.

Kl klI got picked in a lottery draft to buy NFL tickets for this october New orleans saints vs san diego chargers at wembley. Gonna be big.
Lucky bastard. I'm only big on playing at the moment, not watching. But since the Superbowl I've been feeling to watch more so next season is me. How long have you been playing? Can you just not catch or are you actually suited to corner?

Lucky bastard. I'm only big on playing at the moment, not watching. But since the Superbowl I've been feeling to watch more so next season is me. How long have you been playing? Can you just not catch or are you actually suited to corner?
I can't catch and im short (5'7)I've been playing for bout a year now.