Mickey goes deep pt. 35...

Guest Mickey Kane

Guest Mickey Kane

Aight, sexual jokes aside, I do want to discuss something that I feel is relevant to the way us young people approach relationships, links etc especially young men. I mean, everyone here should be clued up on my recent struggles with the fairer sex and I HAVE put it down to me softening up a lil' and the question is, is really down to that?I mean, question to the mandem, do you feel you have more success when you're a prick 70% of the time, and a cool dude 30% of the time? I mean, it doesn't even have to be when you're looking for links but even those in relationships like Titan, O-Guy and others, I mean, is it really SAFE to be just cool and relaxed with your girls? Do you feel you've had to constantly put on this front to just keep them on their toes.It's not even just men TBH, girls too, speak on it.Me personally, I HATE it when girls play games or play hard to get. I don't even like the challenge TBH. Don't get me wrong, I don't want the girl to be easy, but if you're gonna take your time with me, do so BECAUSE you genuinely want to keep at a steady pace and get to know a ninja, not because it's some game which you get your feminine kicks off.Argh, I'm ranting but my main question is this, WHY can't men & women just play things easy? No games, no loopholes, no longness. Give your reasons and tell us some of your experiences with this sh*t.Peace & chicken grease.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no girl likes to be neglected or for you too be rude to them....games are long and for children aint about that, plus i am way to impatient for games....i'll hang up and be like i aint calling u for two days kmt rah rah rah etcand then dial ur number after 7 minutes cause i felt bad/sorry/it was long or a never finish tellin my side of the storyin my opinion/experience it aint a gender or age thingit is down to maturityfemales aren't a special project u have to treat a certain wayeither they like u for u or they can just f*ck off.. simple as

Guest haze-e

I dont agree 2Tasty.I have many links who im over rude to. Everyday i wonder why they still talk to me or still give me the poontang. Even my future wife. She probably gets it the most.However, Yes games are for th young and immature... Unfortunately, count me in that group Lol.

Guest Mickey Kane
no girl likes to be neglected or for you too be rude to them....games are long and for children aint about that, plus i am way to impatient for games....i'll hang up and be like i aint calling u for two days kmt rah rah rah etcand then dial ur number after 7 minutes cause i felt bad/sorry/it was long or a never finish tellin my side of the storyin my opinion/experience it aint a gender or age thingit is down to maturityfemales aren't a special project u have to treat a certain wayeither they like u for u or they can just f*ck off.. simple as
Ridiculously idealistic TBH. Because I've heard girl say they know guys who'd make the PERFECT boyfriend but still didn't get with dude. I mean, how ludicrous does that sound. Obviously 'perfect' is an exaggeration but how are you gonna meet someone who crosses 9/10 boxes and you're STILL not happy?And it ain't even for girls solely. I can't even lie, in the past, I've paid more attention to the girl who put up a bit of a front just for the kicks. I mean, why is it, that we turn sh*t down when it's good for us? And to make matters worse, when we don't get what we want from it and end up heart-broken, we place the blame on the OTHER person like we didn't f*ck up ourselves?

Guest Remy Lebeau

truesay women like guys who treat em like sh*tyou give her a nice guy (usually me lol no bitterness) and a pricktheyll choose the prickgirls wont admit that, but its the truthi cant take games. if a girl wants to play games then she can buy herself a nintendo DS

Guest Mickey Kane
truesay women like guys who treat em like sh*tyou give her a nice guy (usually me lol no bitterness) and a pricktheyll choose the prickgirls wont admit that, but its the truthi cant take games. if a girl wants to play games then she can buy herself a nintendo DS
Ok, Mr. Nice Guy, ever feel to go over to the dark side and just treat certain girls any which way?If not, what stops you from doing so?

Guest Remy Lebeau
Ok, Mr. Nice Guy, ever feel to go over to the dark side and just treat certain girls any which way?If not, what stops you from doing so?
i refuse to change myselfand plus im a sh*t actor

Guest Mickey Kane
So you're a patient guy then?

girls like a challenge, they dont want someone easy n is there waitin on ur hand n footit makes them feel so special wen the prick is nice to them

Guest Remy Lebeau
what do you mean?patient with the one im 'pursuing'if so then if she doesnt like me for who i am, then i dont like heri move on

Guest Mickey Kane
girls like a challenge, they dont want someone easy n is there waitin on ur hand n footit makes them feel so special wen the prick is nice to them
There we go. Now we getting somewhere...

Guest Remy Lebeau
hand and foot u knowits never that....

I dont agree 2Tasty.I have many links who im over rude to. Everyday i wonder why they still talk to me or still give me the poontang. Even my future wife. She probably gets it the most.However, Yes games are for th young and immature... Unfortunately, count me in that group Lol.
how can i guy tell a female how females feel?????if you make a girl feel the centre of ur universe she will (in must instance and for a bloody long time) put up with whatever u dish out... i guessing those girls have no self respect, they know they are getting your attention even if it is in a bad way a lot of woman are needy...you would get a BETTER reaction if perhaps you treated them with respect you would gain more

Guest Mickey Kane
what do you mean?patient with the one im 'pursuing'if so then if she doesnt like me for who i am, then i dont like heri move on
Well, unless you're constantly meeting quality females, chances are you're not gonna be meeting and GETTING SOMEWHERE with girls being 100% 'nice'. So that being the case, do you think you have the patience to wait for this particular woman and not compromise who you are?

Guest Mickey Kane
how can i guy tell a female how females feel?????if you make a girl feel the centre of ur universe she will (in must instance and for a bloody long time) put up with whatever u dish out... i guessing those girls have no self respect, they know they are getting your attention even if it is in a bad way a lot of woman are needy...you would get a BETTER reaction if perhaps you treated them with respect you would gain more
You are insane if you think that is the case.And let's not make this anti-female because I have seen plenty of man do foolishness with chicks who were running game on them (I, too have fallen victim to this)

hand and foot u knowits never that....
it is some males i kno

You are insane if you think that is the case.

Guest Mickey Kane
every man is differentevery female is differenta bit like finger prints etc
Yet most man will look at a pair of breasts if they're on show...And most girls will pay attention to the guy with a gang of girls talking about him...Get my drift?

Guest Remy Lebeau
Well, unless you're constantly meeting quality females, chances are you're not gonna be meeting and GETTING SOMEWHERE with girls being 100% 'nice'. So that being the case, do you think you have the patience to wait for this particular woman and not compromise who you are?
i dunno tbhi like who i amim willing to compromise on alot of thingsjust not me as a person

i seem to pick guys who are pricks 50 per cent of the time and then they are normal nice humans the rest of the time.but to be fair im the same, im a prickgirl when im involved with a guy, one min im normal, the next im playing mind games, breaking arrangements off, having everything my own way or no way etc