Sign in to follow this  
Brandnew

50 cent jammin with the mandem

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...a415Q9X8wqbaY01my bad if im late...watched this in stages yday all thru the day lol...over an hour of them jus jammin in a hotel room being regular guys....kinda refreshing to see the biggest in the game lettin his hair down...my bad if im late and also dont move this cos they really werent talkin bout music.Jus general sh*t ...its quite funny but is distorted in certain bits

Guest haze-e
scuse me if i don't watch this....
Lmfao.Brilliant reply.

its actually jokes...u dont really get to see 50 like that all relaxed and sh*t with his boys...it must have been a nightmare for jimmy watching that lol

Guest Flat Eric

Was def. worth the 84 minutes of my life.Props for that G

Corson/Staughton gaswas live-o

co sign. pop corn came out and all sorts. thanks for posting this us g-unit fan boys need to stick together

Guest SKYSCRAPER

f*ck it, I'm gonna flick through some of this.50's interviews are sick, so this could be even better.

funny thing is im far from a fan...i jus found it interesting watchin them man jus chillin.u dont get to see how these superstars are in real life and i guess that came pretty close

BANKS IS HOMO.FIF THINKS HE IS A BUDDHA IN THE LAND OF THE EWORLD.BADDING UP ALL HIS LABEL MATES FOR NOT HAVIN NO FIRE ON A WEBCAM 2 B BROADCASTED TO EVERY1 IN THE WORD IS VERY VERY MOIST. YAYO NEEDS A f*ckIN BULLET.

"If Hot Rod & Spider are waiting for me to build some momentum for them..they aint gonna have an album out"pissed...lol

its actually jokes...u dont really get to see 50 like that all relaxed and sh*t with his boys...it must have been a nightmare for jimmy watching that lol
well done in discovering that he is human afterall.

well done in discovering that he is human afterall.
problem is ure not that smart...me engaging u is stupid so i wont.U got what i meant u just wanna be a hero...wrong guy