bomb hoax

local

so yday i get home from schooljus finished all my coursework so i thought yhhhhh i'll go smoke me some cannabis n see wots goin on in the areaso im walkin down the road....feds drive past....spark up the zoot.....more feds.......blaze it down again.....more bastard fedsnow my actual bit of the area is pretty much deadout so obviously somethins up n these feds ent even lookin at me or nowt so im like hmmmmmi start gettin prang so i go down some sly road.....see a couple of goons n they tell me 1 little d*ckhead i kno planted a bastard bomb outside some1s yardim like wtf.....go home n blaze the zoot in peacebut anyway.....it was on the front page 2day.....turned out to be fake.....made me lol

POLICE sealed off a Coventry street when a device that looked like a home-made bomb was found on a doorstep.Officers swooped on The Wardens Avenue, Allesley, when resident David Krawczyk found the device.They alerted the bomb squad in Hereford and came close to evacuating the area, before deciding that the device was an elaborate hoax.The drama happened on Sunday afternoon after Mr Krawczyk ticked off some youngsters for making too much noise in the street.The 47-year-old is convinced the teenagers planted the hoax bomb in revenge.Mr Krawczyk, a machine setter at Cov Rad, said: "They were on peewee bikes and adult motorbikes driving up and down the road. After about an hour I had had enough and I confronted one of them, and he threatened to hit me with a bat. He also threatened to do something to my property."I walked away, got my dog and went for two hours to Coundon Wedge. When I got back the device was on my doorstep."The device consisted of a radio-cassette player, a motorbike battery and two bottles filled with liquid.Mr Krawczyk added: "I thought someone was giving me a warning, so I called the police. The officers got in touch with bomb disposal experts and there was talk of evacuating the area."I thought it was mad and a bit concerning because someone was giving me a warning and they had gone to a lot of trouble to make that."Once the police could be sure the device was a hoax, a brave officer ended the ordeal, which lasted more than three hours.Mr Krawczyk said: "I was asked for a pair of scissors to cut the wire. It was madness."At one stage police were on the phone to Hereford and describing the device, what the wires were like and what tape was used."The blue bottle was found to contain screenwash and the white bottle had shampoo with engine oil on top of it."If it was a box with 'bang' written on it, I would have picked it up and put it in the bin but you couldn't be sure."Despite the events of Sunday afternoon, Mr Krawczyk maintains that he will continue to speak out to those causing a nuisance in his neighbourhood.A spokesman for West Midlands Police said: "There was an item found on the doorstep that was believed to be a bomb. However, further inquiries revealed it wasn't."Two teenagers have been arrested for public order offences."
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/cove...92746-20901203/

we had a bomb scare in our school in like year 10 or summin, teachers were going on all dumb, making us line up in the place where we line up for fire drills.....right next to the building like we wouldn't be in the blast zone if something was to blow up

I remember when I was driving through Coventry on the way back from blackpool.. My car broke down and some Pikeys picked my car up and drove me back to their trailer park..Sick area.
lol area :Dits a bastard city ent no f*ckin area

I remember when I was driving through Coventry on the way back from blackpool.. My car broke down and some Pikeys picked my car up and drove me back to their trailer park..Sick area.
To me London is a city..Your sh*t pits is an area.

london is a town sonone thats full of immigrants at that

london is a town son
Coventry is a Village my boy..

london is a town sonone thats full of immigrants at that
Looks like Immigrants are in your ends now..

lol @ not even knowin u don't live in a cityfarm boy
Of course I live in a city..Not just any city rude boy.. the capital city..London >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sheerness>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> southend>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Brixton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Coventry.

Of course I live in a city..Not just any city rude boy.. the capital city..London >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sheerness>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> southend>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Brixton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Coventry.
i agree it's not the greatest of placesbut earlier u said it was "sick"why the change of heart farm boy?*makes pig noises* kkkkuuuuuguggggg kurrruuurrgggg

i agree it's not the greatest of placesbut earlier u said it was "sick"why the change of heart farm boy?*makes pig noises* kkkkuuuuuguggggg kurrruuurrgggg
Listen..I am a white boy.. no reverse/backwards literacy with me mate..I mean't sick as in it made me want to throw up.

Listen..I am a white boy.. no reverse/backwards literacy with me mate..I mean't sick as in it made me want to throw up.
havn't u got some cows to be milkin?

havn't u got some cows to be milkin?
I am milking the cows..