Sign in to follow this  
Kim

tim westwood disses lupa (the fraud) fiasco

lol @ a oap dj wannabe yank dissin anyonebut anyway he's makin more money than me, so im a wasteman.

lol @ a oap dj wannabe yank dissin anyonebut anyway he's makin more money than me, so im a wasteman.
hes been in the game for timeog more like

Thing with Westwood is he tries to live up to the stereotype that he sees on mtv and what "gangster rapper" should be like
you dont know anything

Guest SKYSCRAPER

LOLHe was just consistently boying him for the duration of that interview.Sick guy.

Thing with Westwood is he tries to live up to the stereotype that he sees on mtv and what "gangster rapper" should be like
you dont know anything
So you think hes been like that since a kid? Look at the old pictures of him when he was younger and what he used to be likeShut up

someone sum up for me can't be arsed to press play

you dont know anything
So you think hes been like that since a kid? Look at the old pictures of him when he was younger and what he used to be likeShut up
my thing isdont come out a jim jones, go away for 3 months then come back as andre 3000 and expect me to believe you shut up

Guest SKYSCRAPER
someone sum up for me can't be arsed to press play
Westwood boys Lupe Fiasco to his face for about 10 minutes.It's a must-watch tbh.

hjgjtgfyjuhfvdjzdxbcnkzsxdc"thats the thinnest chain i've EVER seen""wheres your skateboard and backpack?""that look is getting along now"LF:"the chicago police have all my good chains"WW:"you didnt have any receipts?"wow, westwood does this

LF:"the chicago police have all my good chains"WW:"you didnt have any receipts?"
:D i can hear him sayin this in my headrecEEEIIIPPts

LOL @ westwood having the nerve to call anyone a fraud.

_______>>>>>> westwoods voice good at what he does but his voice is ridiculously annoying

This guy just sinks lower and lower. When a humble brudda comes on his show he chooses to make those stupid jibes, but bumlicks other rappers who are actually deserve such ridicule.He's good at what he does, but his voice and wannabe yank attitude have to go.