UEFA CUP FINAL

Maxxx

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Rangers will play for pens.
I know, it's grimly inevitable.They're f*ck*ng horrible to watch.They're gonna play 4-5-1 in a European final, it's disgusting.

I know, it's grimly inevitable.They're f*ck*ng horrible to watch.They're gonna play 4-5-1 in a European final, it's disgusting.
sware ur pissed cause celtic aint gonna win sh*t this year..Why u hating on 4-5-1?About playing for pens, the work rate this season has been more than alot.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
f*ck rangers dunno why everyones sayin look how many games they;ve played it aint exactly tiring sitting everyman behind the ball and jus spoiling
easier to try score a goal than stop one IMO. it may not be physically tiring but mentally it is. Rangers deserve props. Zenit will win tho.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
sware ur pissed cause celtic aint gonna win sh*t this year..Why u hating on 4-5-1?About playing for pens, the work rate this season has been more than alot.
Wait & see with the league. I've told you the crash is coming for Rangers.I'm hating on 4-5-1 cause it's the worst possible way to play football.Football's about scoring goals, not getting everyone behind the ball for 90 mins & playing for 0-0 all the time.The phrase 'anti-football' gets thrown around a lot, but in Rangers' case it's completely justified.

LOLyou will not will the spl son.
3 or 4 weeks ago I'd have agreed with you.Now I'm not so sure.
Is it the incredible work rate?We win are games in hand were 2 points clear.Nice.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
A Mathematical equation for all of you...Winning CL= best team in EuropeWinning The League= Best team in the CountryWinning the World Cup= Best National Team in the worldWinning the Uefa Cup= a cahnce to be on ITV for once!
i think UEFA cups do more for a manager than for a team tbh.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Hope the Zenit fans get their heads caved in.
Oh they will do mate.I might even come back on vip2 later after we win.Depends how drunk i get tbh.
LOLFascist Russian nutters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fat, pissed up huns.

Oh they will do mate.I might even come back on vip2 later after we win.Depends how drunk i get tbh.
Do you know how many Scots are going to machester.. Thing about this room, alot people don't REALLY know what they are talking about.

Zenit play good football.Hope they destroy that disgusting 4-5-1 sh*t
I hope someone destroys u you f*ck*ng queer.don't talk about football, go back to netball or something.*no more talking to these twats, ill come back later with my montage of pics*

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Do you know how many Scots are going to machester.. Thing about this room, alot people don't REALLY know what they are talking about.
I have mates who are there. Don't try and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.Where are you even from anyway?