McDonalds + Black Kids = trouble?

2deal2

THis might sound strange, but it seems that McDonalds being so popular and attracting mostly Black student & schoolkids, seems to be the source of many "altercations". In my town, Croydon, a guy was stabbed outside, he managed to chase them and collapsed outside my office, where by a Virgin Rescue helicopter came and picked him up. Now with this other stabbing outside a Micky D's on OXFORD ST, what's going on?The Croydon one has also been witness to quite a few fights as well...Who remembers several years back there were so much trouble at various McDonald's the company was considering closing some down?

Lewisham Mcd's back inda dayOld skool Ghetto Boyz V Money Makers V Woolich Yoots V Brockley V CatfordThen St Joesphs V Malary etcMcd's in stowBoundry V Ching V Beaumont V OC V PrioryThe Holy Family V KelmskotOld sk00l beefs but i aint been dem 2 Mcd's in years

On a level though..I think a lot of people are just p*ssy holes to be honest..Straight up, I walk straight through them man der and order my big mac meal and I am back out.. chin up, eyes fixed. Boy, I even know of a time when I bopped through and one of them black kids there held the door open for me..showed proper respect.I think because black people tend to be very loud, it may intimidate a lot of people but really, they ain't so bad once you get to know how they roll.

On a level though..I think a lot of people are just p*ssy holes to be honest..Straight up, I walk straight through them man der and order my big mac meal and I am back out.. chin up, eyes fixed. Boy, I even know of a time when I bopped through and one of them black kids there held the door open for me..showed proper respect.I think because black people tend to be very loud, it may intimidate a lot of people but really, they ain't so bad once you get to know how they roll.
up in da air yeaheyes fixed on da clouds an ting. . .

up in da air yeaheyes fixed on da clouds an ting. . .
Don't be silly.