VIP BEUTI CONTEST

Kim

malika tbh says: please say that im more beautifilist than my sister plz and I will ring up my lesbo frend and we will both come and suck your nobSummerfruits >>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Drama TBH
lolat u liein to hermalika's alright, but her real appeal lies in her whorish personawhile her sister is sexy because of her good looks
oh plz i didnt put that in the first place
i knw i was only jokin10.3 inches, says u couldn't handle foot on shoulder

13 MONTHS U HOUNDS!!!Mike u see what u started?
Listen, it didn't have to be 13 months but you didn't take my numerous offers to penetrate you.It isn't MY fault FFSWagwarn Janay, wifey.
U didnt offer sh*t. Ur a reborn virgin, just like me.
she said the V word gang

Guest Mickey Kane
Listen, it didn't have to be 13 months but you didn't take my numerous offers to penetrate you.It isn't MY fault FFSWagwarn Janay, wifey.
she said the V word gang
Point being? Everyone on here knows I've been celibate for like the past 21 years...

she said the V word gang
Point being? Everyone on here knows I've been celibate for like the past 21 years...
:D lies

Guest Mickey Kane
she said the V word gang
Bruv, you know how sh*t goes down here on the e-roads. Everything is not what it seems.

she said the V word gang
Bruv, you know how sh*t goes down here on the e-roads. Everything is not what it seems.
obviously. . .

Guest Mr. BLK
Anthony Black! Wazzurp fam!?
whutitdew nukka?Jodie >>>>>>>...2Tasty would get the last ridehowever, Rhian would get some bodyslams in a hell in the cell match still

Guest TimeBomb
ive decided took me a while but#1 soca#2 shy one
Malika u know you've never seen me right :D
ur too much tho shy, face isnt as important as swaggeronly ting is il b scared of breakin u
can you post the full size pic of ur avator, each time i look at it i keep thinkin she got a hair line up her belly.

<<<<< Dragon stout holder, circular mover, hip hop producer, nuff girl juicer, pellet gun shooter, walk with a shank in my boot-uh, Daniel lindo is a mover, Chipmunk Biter.I haven't won anything like this in years I used to be choong on the net.
:D:D