Is it hype

Brandnew

Mans feeling to get a whole set of knock off sh*t from Thailand or sumthin plus one of them messenger bags for my travels in the upcoming year...anyone know any websites that are gauranteed to deliver and have good quality cos my boy uses his girls luis duffel for football and u wudnt be able to tell it was a fake at all...and also jus so u know yes im doin it cos ive seen people do it on tv and i think its cool ...niggerish yes...but who cares ryt its 08

Mans feeling to get a whole set of knock off sh*t from Thailand or sumthin plus one of them messenger bags for my travels in the upcoming year...anyone know any websites that are gauranteed to deliver and have good quality cos my boy uses his girls luis duffel for football and u wudnt be able to tell it was a fake at all...and also jus so u know yes im doin it cos ive seen people do it on tv and i think its cool ...niggerish yes...but who cares ryt its 08
from when he is using a Louis Duffel for football then i doubt many people are going to think its real.

u sure bout that?

nah my boy is fly like that on many levels so people moretime think its real,even i did..his girl has alot of real stuff so for her to buy that bag meant she knew noone could tell it was fake...the gucci stuff does look better than the luis tho imho...and also from time the suitcases r goin into the thousandsu know im not buyin a real one lol

nah my boy is fly like that on many levels so people moretime think its real,even i did..his girl has alot of real stuff so for her to buy that bag meant she knew noone could tell it was fake...the gucci stuff does look better than the luis tho imho...and also from time the suitcases r goin into the thousandsu know im not buyin a real one lol
i just think that if its not congruent with the rest of your look then it will always appear a bit iffy. For example if you have the huge suitcases but everything else you wear looks sub par then it will look questionable.I can't spot fakes unless they are really obvious or bad. Most of the time i will subconsciously suspect whether its real or not based on the other clothes that the owner is wearing. But yeah its hype. Go with something more subtle that doesn't scream "look i paid a lot of money for this".

Some people just look really cheap that even if it was genuine people would probably think it was fake. My advice don't bother unless you have other expensive things to match it. People that buy genuine high end stuff don't usually get on buses or fiend after designer clothes that are loud , thats for nigerians, turkish and congolese people.

from when he is using a Louis Duffel for football then i doubt many people are going to think its real.
took the words from my fingertips tbh

its a f*ckin shoulder baga bit of materialwhy the f*ck would u want to spend more than u have to on itit f*ckin carries thingsits a f*ckin containeru come like them d*ckheads in primary school that thought they was bad cos of their power rangers lunch boxjus buy a drawstring bag at JD 6.99 ffs

Guest Remy Lebeau
its a f*ckin shoulder baga bit of materialwhy the f*ck would u want to spend more than u have to on itit f*ckin carries thingsits a f*ckin containeru come like them d*ckheads in primary school that thought they was bad cos of their power rangers lunch boxjus buy a drawstring bag at JD 6.99 ffs
not sure about the drawstring bagbut c/s the rest

or just buy some cocaine and forget that you were the kid that never got that lunchbox

i can fly clubworld for 10 % 5 times a year so we shudnt realy be worrying bout that but real talk i will check into any class with them bags and feel no way.Also cmon now if im after the Luis luggage dont u think its cos i have sh*t to go with it. or that compliments them.im not sayin man wud wanna take pictures wen i walk past but im far from bummy either.You wouldnt think thrice basically lol

easy tiger

lol, the anger is on some Anakin levels.