DJ Mandem..

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

WOULD any of you be lookin to do a ting in a club, in july, 9-3, plenty chicks as usual, for monies of course.Everyone that I know that can do it atm eiter cant come because of...well, lets say personality clashes, or they are just plain sh*t. N I aint really lookin to get some boog c*ck-jockey for this ting.Just tryna get rough Ideas, costs etc...let me know..

Guest David Braund

i do video (music videos)so if they have screens n a projector....or i can bring my own projector...i gt a guy aswell in my team who does music DJ'in

I can do a Dubstep set, grime set, dark garage set, 2-step set, minimal techno set - whichever u want. I wont clang & the set will be big, but I don't play no party tunes - so if someone comes to me and asks me to play Umbrella they will get plainfaced and maybe punched.I play deep music for people who know about good music not ur casual raver.All I ask is that u give me and the mandem (wont be more than 2) free drinks + my travel and make sure there are 1210's and good monitors in the club.

Guest David Braund
i do video (music videos)so if they have screens n a projector....or i can bring my own projector...i gt a guy aswell in my team who does music DJ'in
video DJing does not existits like sayin a chef DJs food
:D

I don't play no party tunes - so if someone comes to me and asks me to play Umbrella they will get plainfaced and maybe punched.I play deep music for people who know about good music not ur casual raver.
*spuds*

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I can do a Dubstep set, grime set, dark garage set, 2-step set, minimal techno set - whichever u want. I wont clang & the set will be big, but I don't play no party tunes - so if someone comes to me and asks me to play Umbrella they will get plainfaced and maybe punched.I play deep music for people who know about good music not ur casual raver.All I ask is that u give me and the mandem (wont be more than 2) free drinks + my travel and make sure there are 1210's and good monitors in the club.
Its for the chick innit...Me: You'd wanna hear like..party music innit?Her: What do you mean?Me: Like, see all that sh*t on MTV that I hate but you like, youd want that innit?Her: What?..Me: You'd wanna hear soulja boy innit?Her: Oh, yea yea.So...? n where you at? Thouugh im sure that exchange^ counted you out.@Janay, yea its a 'rave'..@ Everyone else...Shits thats wanted is basically what Mic Man said, bit of hip hop, funky house, old school garage, bashment/dancehall, n a bit of soca..I'll see about the Projector & equipment @ the clubSafe for replies people.

I can do a Dubstep set, grime set, dark garage set, 2-step set, hip hop - whichever u want. I wont clang & the set will be big, but I don't play no party tunes - so if someone comes to me and asks me to play Umbrella they will get plainfaced and maybe punched.I play deep music for people who know about good music not ur casual raver.

Guest David Braund
@ Everyone else...Shits thats wanted is basically what Mic Man said, bit of hip hop, funky house, old school garage, bashment/dancehall, n a bit of soca..I'll see about the Projector & equipment @ the clubSafe for replies people.
hiphop-1.jpghip hopother.jpgother (house, metal, bashment etc) RnB.jpgRnBtheres how much sh*t i gt (grime, VOB are irrelevant)even if they dnt have projectors, if they have TV screens around the place like most places that show MTV or sutin, i could link into those, or bring my own