Sign in to follow this  
Kim

other peoples habits

im bk livin with my mym and she annoys the sh*t outta me, everyone does who lives herebasically the tv's on in all rooms 24/7 even wen im tryna sleeppeople yam out all my food i brought, like i brought a 3 pack magnum they all disapeardive only been bak a couple of weeks and shes tellin me i gota buy a new hoover cus shes broke....wots things annoy u were u live???

leaving food to go off in the fridge and smell out the place.I swear my mum thinks it's some science lab, some next looking experiments she leaves hidden in the back.

post up da enlarged version of yr avi
manners and i aint got it onthis pc

people who nag and feel the need to call my name every minute like say im jerry springer. dunno if you can class this as a habit but when people walk slow infront of me it pisses me off. talking loud on the phone in public. we dont wanna hear your conversation.

ppl turning lights on
omdz i share a room and all night the lights off and on and to top it offim hearing them on the phone all night whilst im tryna sleep

my family speakin to me or acknowledgin me in any way has started to piss me offi hav demons tbh

u need 2 do something about that then because they are violating
i do i jus get plainfaced n "go live with ur father then"no thanks :D

lol mine is actually being told to do anything*wash the dishes*hoover the houseaboutim too lazy for that tbh atm
Exactly But i'm a girl so like i have to lolI wanna do it in my own time (aka never)*takes how to lose laziness class*

when i sit downput my music on and my mum shouts for me. i pause my music say "what" put my music back on then she calls again.how she asks me what do i want for food everynight, may not seemannoying but it is, its like i dont know wtf shes bought on the weekly shop people breathing heavy people eating loudly with food dropping outta their mouths

ppl turning lights on
omdz i share a room and all night the lights off and on and to top it offim hearing them on the phone all night whilst im tryna sleep
How many people do you share with :D

People without manners.Fat loud women. You're not bubbly you fat c*nt, you're obese and you will die young.Fat people generally, I smh everytime I see one, makes me feel sick.

one of my sisters has a habbit of leaving used tissuses everywhere. they also dont close the lid on cerials which really f*cks me off. and they never wipe down the sides, i swear i came home yesterday and there was left over food and spilt drink all over the sides. i just left it all today so my mum can see what they are like