other peoples habits

Kim

im bk livin with my mym and she annoys the sh*t outta me, everyone does who lives herebasically the tv's on in all rooms 24/7 even wen im tryna sleeppeople yam out all my food i brought, like i brought a 3 pack magnum they all disapeardive only been bak a couple of weeks and shes tellin me i gota buy a new hoover cus shes broke....wots things annoy u were u live???

people who nag and feel the need to call my name every minute like say im jerry springer. dunno if you can class this as a habit but when people walk slow infront of me it pisses me off. talking loud on the phone in public. we dont wanna hear your conversation.

lol mine is actually being told to do anything*wash the dishes*hoover the houseaboutim too lazy for that tbh atm
Exactly But i'm a girl so like i have to lolI wanna do it in my own time (aka never)*takes how to lose laziness class*

when i sit downput my music on and my mum shouts for me. i pause my music say "what" put my music back on then she calls again.how she asks me what do i want for food everynight, may not seemannoying but it is, its like i dont know wtf shes bought on the weekly shop people breathing heavy people eating loudly with food dropping outta their mouths

one of my sisters has a habbit of leaving used tissuses everywhere. they also dont close the lid on cerials which really f*cks me off. and they never wipe down the sides, i swear i came home yesterday and there was left over food and spilt drink all over the sides. i just left it all today so my mum can see what they are like