Sign in to follow this  
Kaiser

Game improved or a ghost writer?

http://thablock.hiphopmusicdotcom.com/kick...06386/3380.htmlwhat do you thinkhe seems to have improved lyrically and not much name droppingtrack is HARD sounds like some 90's "that guy" T track'Im a mother f*ck*ng animal,cannibal,hannibal lector silence the lambs with a 45 in my hand roofless knock a mother f*ck*ng cop toothless pay back is a bitch for that ryder King sh*t'

that was f*ckin SICK, sounds like some 90s sh*tthis track has put game bk in my good books, his rappin style is bare different now tho..hmm

Beat to much, Game always change he style, this is one of the ones i like , the dr dre one is sh*t.

Could always rap tho.
Exactly man u cant act like he didnt make 300 bars and runnin CLASSIC freestyle i doubt hes paying for a writer

i always liked game tho. man could always rap and got that voice. tunes nice

always rated Game, lyrically he comes nice on this track, different from wot you'd expect from him, yet more of what you'd expect from him if you'd only ever read about himbeat is a rebore Niggaz4Life beat, but does well on the grounds of nostalgia, video is not a good look which is a shame cos with a slightly better director/camera man could've been pulled off as a pretty slick lookin street vidhope Game does alright, i've alwyas kinda felt.. sorry for him, dunno why

Guest Eduardo

You know it's him from the constant name dropping.Besides the lyrics aren't anything special anyway

He could always spit. First time I heard him was on Lloyd Banks album, 'When The Chips Are Down' I think the song title was. Totally ripped it.