Sign in to follow this  
DJ Stashman

Have You Ever Met Someone With Aids?

No and I dont think I want to either Would scare the f*ck outta meJust knowing what they have and the sadness of it all dont think i could cope (lol at me not being able to cope and i dont even have aids)

one time in miami we was on the strip and we got chatting to this latino looking ting, she looked like one of those video chicks anyway we exchanged numbers and was gonna link up later on the beach. But after she walked off bare people came up to us n was like ' she got aiddsss mannnnnn'' that bitch be always tyna holla at yall niggas' whether they were hating or not i deleted the number. no risks out here..

Guest David Braund

transfer of contaminated blood or sexual fluids

Guest Radio
Can you catch AIDs from lipsing someone who has it or not?
nah ive lipsed bare AIDS tinngs

I know some one with HIV. Take a lot of medication but thats it really. They don't "look sick".

i've seen someone who has it at some charity event, never met/spoken to them personally though

Guest haze-e

The one yu can catch via birth. (I cant remember if it is AIDS or HIV)I know some yout that has it.

lol @ this advert above page :HIV Dating: Women Go FreeFree for women. Men 3 months £4.99! UK, Ireland & Europe HIV dating. www.datepositive.netwoooooo free aidz for womanz

lol @ this advert above page :HIV Dating: Women Go FreeFree for women. Men 3 months £4.99! UK, Ireland & Europe HIV dating. www.datepositive.netwoooooo free aidz for womanz
lol wtfllow having HIV and paying £4.99p on a HIV dating site

transfer of contaminated blood or sexual fluids
That is absolute f*ckery if you had sex with someone and that person FULLY WELL KNEW they had aids.