Have You Ever Met Someone With Aids?

DJ Stashman

transfer of contaminated blood or sexual fluids
That is absolute f*ckery if you had sex with someone and that person FULLY WELL KNEW they had aids.
i remember someone said there is a forum for ppl with aids, and some of the fantasise about infecting others with it. i wish i could remember, its f*cked

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is absolute f*ckery if you had sex with someone and that person FULLY WELL KNEW they had aids.
i remember someone said there is a forum for ppl with aids, and some of the fantasise about infecting others with it. i wish i could remember, its f*cked
sick f*cks hope they get shot (nt really, they can fall down stairs tho)

sick f*cks hope they get shot (nt really, they can fall down stairs tho)
Sick f*cks!!!!I hope they get AIDS!Oh snap...

you may pass someone with HIV everyday specially as you live in london. man like oguy and cipher see them on a regs. though the question being asked is different from the answers, someone with AIDS will be sick, and not look healthy. so maybe most of you have NOT seen anyone with aids, but will never know when it's at the HIV+ stage. south london has the largest collective number of HIV+ men in the UK, with black men making up more than half iver recent years, many of these guys are young black brehs too, who go on forums posting no homo. as per my exposure topic these guys still will never claim they are 'gay'. they just buss cums with men.they go pen come out and bareback girls, which is why black women are experience high rates of HIV too gotten from their male partners.

you may pass someone with HIV everyday specially as you live in london. man like oguy and cipher see them on a regs. though the question being asked is different from the answers, someone with AIDS will be sick, and not look healthy. so maybe most of you have NOT seen anyone with aids, but will never know when it's at the HIV+ stage. south london has the largest collective number of HIV+ men in the UK, with black men making up more than half iver recent years, many of these guys are young black brehs too, who go on forums posting no homo. as per my exposure topic these guys still will never claim they are 'gay'. they just buss cums with men.they go pen come out and bareback girls, which is why black women are experience high rates of HIV too gotten from their male partners.
Living in the Gay boy community, I'm sure youve met enough for a lifetime?On topic, I havent met anyone that I know has AIDS. I cant tell

Guest Flat Eric

--->> ѕσ¢α נυикι <<--- My pressure MAD MAD MAD... My pressure BAD BAD BAD... My pressure SICK SICK SICK SICK says:i have aidsits deep..thats not even edited

where are u gettin these statistics from?

shut upu suck battygo die

Guest Remy Lebeau
you really have a thing for oguy and cipher

Living in the Gay boy community, I'm sure youve met enough for a lifetime?On topic, I havent met anyone that I know has AIDS. I cant tell
I just read what you wrote properly. LOL @ anyone that has ever co-signed this guy when he types anything Jamaica related, obviously has a vendetta against anti-gay. How can you try and spit knowledge then drop "who go on forums posting no homo" like its actually factual?

Guest Flat Eric
you really have a thing for oguy and cipher
them obsessions deya