600 students in school fight

carpedeum

Four people are arrested after a lunchtime melee involving as many as 600 students.LA news reports that A fight between rival groups of black and Latino students at Locke High School quickly escalated into a campus-wide melee Friday, with as many as 600 students brawling until police restored calm with billy clubs.The troubled campus in South Los Angeles was locked down after the fight broke out at 12:55 p.m., as students returned from lunch to their fifth-period classes. Overwhelmed school officials called Los Angeles police for help, but students and faculty said it took about half an hour before dozens of officers, many in riot gear, restored order. "The kids were crazy, running from place to place, jumping on other kids," said Reggie Smith, the school's band director, who said he ran to pull his students from the melee. "Some of my kids were crying because they were walking to class with friends and they got jumped."Los Angeles Unified School District police said that there are only two officers assigned to Locke but that the school police force brought in about 60 officers after receiving word of the brawl. The Los Angeles Police Department also dispatched more than a dozen patrol cars and about 50 officers.Susan Cox, an LAUSD spokeswoman, said police arrested four people -- three students for fighting and one non-student for illegal possession of a knife. Four students were treated in the school nurse's office for minor injuries.lmao at this pic, all them latinos and two black guys, pissedhispchasing.jpgbut no body died thankfully.black_latino_bang.jpg

imagine that happening over hereI would be farrrrrrrrrrrrrr away from that crowd thats for surepeople are tooooo trigger happer nowdays
Quite big that they had a 600 man game of bulldog and nobody bast ganz
lolthats the thing i'd defo be up for it IF i knew i would get stabbd or shot or summin

Thats nuts. Surprised there were no gun shots or stabbings.
lol init, out of 600 head nobody was packing, in LA aswell....over here guranteed sumone would at least get stabbed...i remember hearing bout sum 40 man-ish beef between tamils and afghans where there was all kind of weapons drawn and i definately heard ATLEAST one person got stabbed in the arm.but anyways, wonder what kicked off a 600 student beef?? why dnt they disclose this sh*t. f*ckin americans. :D