Only good clash on LOTM2

Aquaman

swear lack of clahing is one of the reasons grime has droppedclash was jokes but it come very close to physical. fuda held it up didnt care about the intimidation bare slewdem brehs inder hypingfuda: "show me ya levels rude boy"rage: "say that 1 more time"fuda:"........"lol near the end look how esco is looking at fuda. bare close to him. fuda held it up*rage tryna spit skippy*fuda: "your not skippy fam" = lmaocan't see u from the reaviewwwwwwwwww = lmao

HE SPITS LIKE ITS REALLY ONBUT DEEP IN HIS HEART ITS NOT WHAT HE'S REALLY ONAND I CAN SEE CLEAR HE'S SPRUNGNOT A TOP BOY HE'S FAR FROM THE DONWASTEMAN MASKING ALONGonly bar i ever rated rage for tbfhfuda won tht still

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

fuda repped, clashings dead because grimes dead. It used to be who's the top boy MC, who's killing the sets but now no-one cares. unless the next LOTM features ghetto, wiley, devlin, chipmunk, D Double, bashy or someone else with a legitimate claim to being a big boy MC i wouldn't even cop.

Well seeing as Ghetto, Bashy & Wiley have all been on LOTM I doubt they will again.Plus how can clashing be dead?What you talking about?From time I was entertained by Slix Vs. Domino & SLK Vs. BITH & Younger Nasty it was never about who's a top boy.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Well seeing as Ghetto, Bashy & Wiley have all been on LOTM I doubt they will again.Plus how can clashing be dead?What you talking about?From time I was entertained by Slix Vs. Domino & SLK Vs. BITH & Younger Nasty it was never about who's a top boy.
MCs aint got nothing to gain from clashing. Does anyone really care about the Ghetto/Jammer clash coming up on the westwood show?

grime clashes are stupid tho when there just spitting normal bars whats the point... they should have bars for each other
innittheyre just spitting pre-written bars that moretime aint even cusses, let alone aimed at a specific opponentP.S. No Homo, but every video and photo I have seen of Esco he is wearing that white Armani Jeans T-shirt. I thought he was meant to make money?

MCs aint got nothing to gain from clashing. Does anyone really care about the Ghetto/Jammer clash coming up on the westwood show?
I don't get what your saying there never was anything to gain from a clash except the knowledge of everyone knowing you duppyed man.And that weren't a clash going b2b is not ever a clash.It's been done aswell.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
I don't get what your saying there never was anything to gain from a clash except the knowledge of everyone knowing you duppyed man.And that weren't a clash going b2b is not ever a clash.It's been done aswell.
okay let me put it this way. back in 2002 me and you could have a clash and people would care. Now no-one cares for clashes no matter who it is. Basically i don't think lack of clashing has contributed to grimes downfall.

HE SPITS LIKE ITS REALLY ONBUT DEEP IN HIS HEART ITS NOT WHAT HE'S REALLY ONAND I CAN SEE CLEAR HE'S SPRUNGNOT A TOP BOY HE'S FAR FROM THE DONWASTEMAN MASKING ALONGPUTTIN ON FACE LIKE HIS HARD IN A SONGYOU COULD GET GRASP FOR YA TOMAND SENT TO YA YARD FOR THE LAST OF YA WONGonly bar i ever rated rage for tbfhfuda won tht still
Big bars.