Oliver kapo - Mr Generous

Afroman

Birmingham midfielder Olivier Kapo showed his generosity by giving his boot boy James McPike a £30,000 car as an end-of-season thank you. (Daily Mail)
Benzoheard he offered to pay the insurance for the first year as well cuz the boot boy couldnt afford it..Jeeeeez boot boy must be excited!!How much is kapo on? either way he is ballin'Top player as well.Suprised no other club as gone for him.

Top player as well.Suprised no other club as gone for him.
The season has been finished 3 days :D
LOLShows sum players do have generosity.Sum "top" players need to fix up.
dem defoes and chimbondas. lol if he gave ina request onda last day spuds would buy himyeah whip is sick saw it on setanta news. paid 1st yr insurance too. kapos sick

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

the c*nt will prbably have him cleaning his shoes, house and ears with this gift! No thats how it should be, ratings to Kapo.

He needs to get his priorities straight.. theres kids dying of hunger in the country he was born, but giving Mercedes to some relatively rich kid in B'ham
Who says he doesn't help already?Allow the assumptions.Swear there's always one who gets preachy on here.
probably does, but i'm the kind of guy who lives by the rule of Charity starts of home.If i was that rich, no matter how much money i give away, i will always think of someone in JA who needs it more than some kid who cleans my boots, who probably has a much better standard of living.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

nice gesture, but the media have got over excited over it. Kapo was one of the better players in that auxuerre team and he's playing at b'ham apart from Mexes they all never really fulfilled their potential.

He needs to get his priorities straight.. theres kids dying of hunger in the country he was born, but giving Mercedes to some relatively rich kid in B'ham
Who says he doesn't help already?Allow the assumptions.Swear there's always one who gets preachy on here.
probably does, but i'm the kind of guy who lives by the rule of Charity starts of home.If i was that rich, no matter how much money i give away, i will always think of someone in JA who needs it more than some kid who cleans my boots, who probably has a much better standard of living.
Fair enough but it was a PRESENT, not a donation of charity. He can give a present to who the hell he wants.