FAO Jamaicans

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

fuk dem cunts man... its them who try look down on JA like say there farts dont smell
Thats the thing. Without us they wouldnt be known. People only go there cause its a "safe alternative" near Jamaica. They bend over and get f*cked, Jamaica dont so they feel that Jamaica is bad. Expressing yourself and being outspoken is looked down on so they dont like Jamaica. They try to ban reggae music back in the day, theyre tryna ban it again and blame it for crime in their countries lol. Theyre pathetic.It's just a reaction from what I know.Anyone from the other islands, have you lot got McDonalds?

fuk dem cunts man... its them who try look down on JA like say there farts dont smell
Hmm, starting to sense the hate for us Jammos, why is it though
i think its cos Jamaicans are so different to the rest of them.tbh apart from Bajans (cos of the accent), i wouldnt be able to tell the difference between anyone from any of them smaller islands

Thats the thing. Without us they wouldnt be known. People only go there cause its a "safe alternative" near Jamaica. They bend over and get f*cked, Jamaica dont so they feel that Jamaica is bad. Expressing yourself and being outspoken is looked down on so they dont like Jamaica. They try to ban reggae music back in the day, theyre tryna ban it again and blame it for crime in their countries lol. Theyre pathetic.It's just a reaction from what I know.Anyone from the other islands, have you lot got McDonalds?
LMAO @ judging a countries worth based on if they have a MacDonalds.

Nah lol, you dont know why I'm asking.

DONT BE SILLY YOU SOUND LIKE WHITE PPL OR WAS YOU LOOKING FOR A :D

Nah lol, you dont know why I'm asking.
ttkk

lol @ McDonalds commentI was just talking at work and one woman was saying its the Jamaicans who go on nuff about the big island and that, and that Jamaicans are to blame for the divide in the carribbean.I just wanna know why

DONT BE SILLY YOU SOUND LIKE WHITE PPL OR WAS YOU LOOKING FOR A :D
It's actually the complete opposite to what you think I'm asking fool! Just answer the dyam question.p.s. Thanks for this topic Gayle, now I have an excuse not to do work lol

Got the best of both worlds here. But yh there is a difference between jamaicans and other small islands. Jamaicans are very arrogant if I do say so myself. They got this "We're better than u" thing going on when in reality they really aint.

Can see where this thread is going*waits for 001 to come in saying 'Jamaica>>>>>' and Ankle Murda to come in saying 'all the small islands = Jamiaca'*Then they'll be more small island jokes and blah blah blah etc etc
No I dont want that, just want valid reasons or thoughts in why the divide, just seems silly TBPFH

Let us all be one. We went through the same sh*t (slavery) so let us unit and show these other countries that we can be beyond them physically and mentally. The West Indies>>>>>>>>>>>__________________
THANK YOU, THIS IS WHAT WE WANTKKK and the things like that dont need to worry about them trying to mash us down, cos we do it ourselves and the divide in the WI is just another example of thatWHY ??