INVASION OF PRIVACY

Dynamau5

She will think you have something to hide if you dark her off, and you don't have to put you are in a relationship with her. And realistically, if there is information you don't want to be seen by even your girl, why the hell are you on a social networking site she uses?

She will think you have something to hide if you dark her off, and you don't have to put you are in a relationship with her. And realistically, if there is information you don't want to be seen by even your girl, why the hell are you on a social networking site she uses?

I hear that, but maybe they signed up at separate times etc. He may not want her knowing about every message he is sending etc, every person he is friends with etc. i understand both points though.

I hear that, but maybe they signed up at separate times etc. He may not want her knowing about every message he is sending etc, every person he is friends with etc. i understand both points though.
Then he should private message or use the facebook chat.They might have signed up at different times true, but the whole privacy thing shouldn't be an issue from time you are on facebook period.

Then he should private message or use the facebook chat.They might have signed up at different times true, but the whole privacy thing shouldn't be an issue from time you are on facebook period.
Agreed.

Fair enough, but he has set it 2 private so from it can be made private, then he should be able 2 expect privacy. Im just being devil's advo as he isn't backing himself up, i care not really, but i do see his point.

if u was my boyfriend i would definatley think you have something to hide. its not like shes asking for your password so she can go through all ur pms and that. and facebook aint private anyway if all your mates can see it
Agreed.
c/s
lolmy facebook status says marriedso boi
:D

I feel your pain fam, my ex was like this but OVER nosey and paranoid from day one anyway.BANG BANG limited profile GANG... Just put her on limited and set the profile to only show stuff that won't hot you. EG.. Don't show picture tags of you whining that hotty from the rave you reached with your boys at the weekend, don't show who's poked/superpoked/headmounted you, dont show your wall posts.When she asks why none of it is on there just say you deleted the apps cos they annoy you.

Guest David Braund
just keep poking her
:D
theres one chick im always pokin on facebookdnt even talk jus pokewe poke each other in real life aswell(actual pokin, not sex)bit weirdbut we r in the same mental hospital

Guest Tronics

Don't do it mate.I let my girl use my Facebook cause she didn't want sign up to talk to friends and i regretted it, hugely!At first it was cool but it was only a matter of time till she started taking the piss.Plus we're not bloody married for me and her to be 'sharing' stuff like that, allow it!

Don't do it mate.I let my girl use my Facebook cause she didn't want sign up to talk to friends and i regretted it, hugely!At first it was cool but it was only a matter of time till she started taking the piss.Plus we're not bloody married for me and her to be 'sharing' stuff like that, allow it!
The voice of reaosn provails, thats what i wnated to hear. thanks :D