When people from your old school add you on facebook....

CK Flash

and you have never EVER spoken to them in your life, is this th funniest thing ever, that they bred like that? Have you added people who you never spoke to but you know who they are? I've allowed these people, if they are from my old school, but I think wtf when I see they have added me, like say I used to cotch with them, copy their work or if a girl, used to try sex them. Its so funny.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund

ha hai was chattin to some chick ive spoken to once in year 6 like we wer the closest friends on earthbare "we should meet up soon, we havent spoken in ages"sh*t's jokesall u can do is go along with it

i get this all the time because my profile is private. people are so nosy manon a side note: apparently, if you click the search bar to the left and press the "down" arrow key, the people listed are the ones who look at your profile the most

Some chick from the year above me randomly added me last week, we didn't even speak, she had some stink face more time and never had nuttin to say to me, i cotched with nuff of her brejrins though. Came across like she didn't like meI didn't even bother posting on her wall, just accepted.

Nah, like, I have never spoken to some of them. They just add me due to them recognising me from my old school. The girls I remember speaking to in school I think nothing of it, but the ones who add me, yeah I may remember them, but never conversed with them just add me, it's funny.

I have added a few.Why not. Some were safe but i just never conversed with them.
True, nothing wrong init TBF, you can easily press ignoreIts good 2 see old scholl mates anyway, all the buff ones are now butters and vice versa
Its too funny how the girls who thought they were the sh*t back in secondary school are now BUTTERS & more time pregenant

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

yeah it is strange when that happens and i'll tell you why people are too damn nosey. They don't want to be your friend really but wanna see what you've been up to and look through your pictures. Me now i'm not into that so only add people i talk with, straight up 80% of my facebook friends i'll have an up to date phone number for.

Guest Eduardo
i get this all the time because my profile is private. people are so nosy manon a side note: apparently, if you click the search bar to the left and press the "down" arrow key, the people listed are the ones who look at your profile the most
Hmm...gonna try that.

Guest Eduardo
Hmm...gonna try that.
Nothing happened.

Yh blatently why a lot of people add you is to be nosey.
One dude added me, works were I used to work but we werent there at the same time. I've been to a couple of functions where we've been in the same room but we've never even uttered so much as a Hello to one another, yet king thinks he can add me like I'll accept.Looked on his profile, scrolled down to see how many friends he had, "77". Man was obviously tryna pimp me for facebook popularity, I'm sure of it. Sighted him the other day in the shop, musta took one girl that works there number and she used my phone to ring hers so she'd get my number. He comes over now and says to her "You know you cant be using the phone," looks in my boat (so I'm looking like are you gonna say anything), and he walks away. Di rask?Swear people use fb friends to make them feel better about themselves coz it looks like say they are popular to others.

Guest Eduardo
Yh blatently why a lot of people add you is to be nosey.
One dude added me, works were I used to work but we werent there at the same time. I've been to a couple of functions where we've been in the same room but we've never even uttered so much as a Hello to one another, yet king thinks he can add me like I'll accept.Looked on his profile, scrolled down to see how many friends he had, "77". Man was obviously tryna pimp me for facebook popularity, I'm sure of it. Sighted him the other day in the shop, musta took one girl that works there number and she used my phone to ring hers so she'd get my number. He comes over now and says to her "You know you cant be using the phone," looks in my boat (so I'm looking like are you gonna say anything), and he walks away. Di rask?Swear people use fb friends to make them feel better about themselves coz it looks like say they are popular to others.
BTW what's your name? Just so I can add you on facebook you see and pretend we go way back

Hmm...gonna try that.
Nothing happened.