Sign in to follow this  
Platinum TW@

Just cos you wear American brands and like Jewellery

more about the way ur acting, the way u roll, ur mannerism, ur "swagger"....the way u speak here and what u speak about is probably the MAIN thing ppl are judging wen callin u a wanabee yank.just call it a day man, ur topics are gettin shitter and shitter.

more about the way ur acting, the way u roll, ur mannerism, ur "swagger"....the way u speak here and what u speak about is probably the MAIN thing ppl are judging wen callin u a wanabee yank.just call it a day man, ur topics are gettin shitter and shitter.
I disagree if it's hot i'll drop it but it is true that people from NW, W and SW London are more into the American garms and people from N, E and SE London are more into the chav style

I disagree if it's hot i'll drop it but it is true that people from NW, W and SW London are more into the American garms and people from N, E and SE London are more into the chav style
Bullshit

DONT EVER DO IT TO YOURSELFABOUT