What Do 9 Out Of 10 People Enjoy?

Stamina Man

Michael walks into the public bathroom to take a piss n sees a man standing at the urinal with no arms. Micchael being the type of guy that he is begins to think 'how the f*ck is this guy going to take a piss?'Just as he is about to leave the guy with no arms asks him for a little help. 'Sure' says michael and helps they guy unzip his trousers. Can you pull it out for me the guy asks? 'Erm ok' comes the reply As michael does this he notices the guys d*ck is covered in the dirtiest marks ever a deep cut around it and a mould growing. After zipping the guy back up he says thanks. Michael replies 'No problem, but 1 question what the f*cks up with your d*ck?'. At this point the guy pulls his arms out of his top and says 'im not sure but theres no way in hell im touchin it'

Michael walks into the public bathroom to take a piss n sees a man standing at the urinal with no arms. Micchael being the type of guy that he is begins to think 'how the f*ck is this guy going to take a piss?'Just as he is about to leave the guy with no arms asks him for a little help. 'Sure' says michael and helps they guy unzip his trousers. Can you pull it out for me the guy asks? 'Erm ok' comes the reply As michael does this he notices the guys d*ck is covered in the dirtiest marks ever a deep cut around it and a mould growing. After zipping the guy back up he says thanks. Michael replies 'No problem, but 1 question what the f*cks up with your d*ck?'. At this point the guy pulls his arms out of his top and says 'im not sure but theres no way in hell im touchin it'
LMAO

LMAO
:D :D

Su Wong marries Lee Wong. The next year, the Wongs have a new baby.The nurse brings over a lovely, healthy, bouncy, but definitely a Caucasian, WHITE baby boy.'Congratulations,' says the nurse to the new parents. 'Well Mr. Wong, what will you and Mrs. Wong name the baby?'The puzzled father looks at his new baby boy and says, 'Well, two Wong's don't make a white, so I think we will name him... Sum Ting Wong

Su Wong marries Lee Wong. The next year, the Wongs have a new baby.The nurse brings over a lovely, healthy, bouncy, but definitely a Caucasian, WHITE baby boy.'Congratulations,' says the nurse to the new parents. 'Well Mr. Wong, what will you and Mrs. Wong name the baby?'The puzzled father looks at his new baby boy and says, 'Well, two Wong's don't make a white, so I think we will name him... Sum Ting Wong
:D wee johnny bursts into his mum and dads bedroom only to see his dad giving his mum one His dad just laughs and says "Off you go Johnny" A little while later Johhnys dad heres a commotion coming from the wee mans bedroom He bursts in and is totally shocked to see Johnny shagging his gran. Johhny just looks up and says.. " Not so f*ckin funny when its your mum now is it dad???"

They say Josef Fritzle is a bad father but 24 years ago he really did start coming into his own.
When an Austrian father was asked about teaching sex education to kids, he said he thought it was best to keep them in the dark as long as possible.

Guest haze-e
A man walks into a petrol station and says"Can I please have a kitkat chunky".The lady behind the till gets him a kitkat chunky and brings it back to him."No" says the man. "I wanted a normal kitkat you fat bitch"
cfghdshdsghhshsgasrhsdfhedhadfhdfhadhsadhBwhahahahahahahaha

A guy goes to the pub, and says to his friend: "You won't believe what happened! I was taking a shortcut along the railway track, and I found a girl tied to the rails. I untied her, and then we had sex over and over again, all the positions, everything."His friend replies: "That's great! Did you get a blowjob?""No, I never found her head!"