Aftermath pains and aches

LuLu

is it a good sign that you have worked out well when you get aches about a day after your workout ?my legs are killing me, i went on some mad hike of a walk on monday, im actually gonna calculate how many miles i walked because it was quite a trek indeed. anyhow, yesterday i could not even walk properly, was walking like a constipated penguin.today my legs are still aching and feel kinda heavy.

everytime i try and lift my left foot up or move it up and down, it kills. its the top part of where your foot joins from your leg if that makes sense.the right foot is fine though.the rest of my legs are just feeling heavy and jellyish.edit - ok it appears i have damaged the tissues in my left foot plenty of rest is me then

my mum says ive done too much exercise in one go and i need to limit it out, she says this is the reason my foot has swelled up and the tissues are damaged because ive taken on too much in one day, she is now accusin me of being a binge exerciser cos every 2 and a half weeks i will walk a crazy amount of miles in one day but i don't see why she has come to this ridiculous conclusion purely from that for i exercise in between but i just don't do as much.

i dunno, it just fits it with my schedule i guess. every 2 - 1/2 weeks, il go to a location that im not familiar with and walk from say 7am to 7pm, i guess it helps clears my head as well.pretty strange i know but hey im strange like that.