LOL @ our police force.."Radical Islam Takes Over London"

Mr Q

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao @ how shook the feds were haha.wot i dont get is how are any of these politician repressing anythin of the muslim faith, and if it is how isit taken as so offensive that it provokes this kind of outburst...i think they just like argueing lol.tbh they should live in a muslim state if they find that the laws here disrupt there faith.

Guest PROFIT2

"how dare you raise your hand to a muslim"this is what i hate the way they go on like ther on some next level...oh everyone thinks we're a bunch of terrorists we're treated so bad lets go run down the street screaming f*ck anyone who isnt muslim that will sort things out nicely...why cant they just do there sh*t in ther mosque and f*ck the preaching in the streetcome like that christian outside nike town telling me shopping is a sinlol at the hindu family in the background in the begining going about there buisness like hem man iant there!!

*eagerly awaits the same old retoric from ashman*LOL @ it being your country ashman, what have you done for britain lately?
Bolloxwhat are people like this doing for the county?long live our multicultural society hey!
I dont agree that they should preach hate, but that goes for them as much as it does anybody else.

Lol The police will never beg black folk like that to stop. it will be a straight Rundown.The difference between certain communities.Popo got moved to.The joke ting is have seen many other communities demonstrate like that with 10 times those people and they get handled easily.Still some piss take tho.