LOL @ our police force.."Radical Islam Takes Over London"

Mr Q

Guest PROFIT2
f*ck*ng cunts. those scum need to get out of my country.
x2 deport these bastards
how u gona deport someone born in UK?
quite easily... england aint a muslim country.
theres not country called 'muslim' so which country would you deport them to?
I think he means a country like Saudi Arabia were they adopt muslim laws.
hmmm so british muslims of any ethnicity, who beleive in sharia law, should be deported to saudi arabia? makes sense still
Nah, did not state that.If any muslim want to change the laws in this country to adopt islamic law then they should be told to go live in a country were they have islamic laws.
but you are aware a muslim cant move to any country they want? someone who is born in britain can live in the EU, they dont have the right to live in the Gulf simply cos of their faith.Infact israel is the only country in the world which will issue citizenship due to the faith of the person.
lmao well muslim law aint all its cracked up to be then...the joke of it i cant go and live in there sh*t hole but they can come live here SMH x infinity

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

\it's only extremist who should be deported to a country which has sharia law. Muslims are nice people, though the extremist over shadow the nice ones. The extremist are crazy, they don't want to go to live in these other countries because they are affraid of their laws but want sharia law here and just cause a nusence (sp).

Guest TimeBomb
x2 deport these bastards
quite easily... england aint a muslim country.
theres not country called 'muslim' so which country would you deport them to?
I think he means a country like Saudi Arabia were they adopt muslim laws.
hmmm so british muslims of any ethnicity, who beleive in sharia law, should be deported to saudi arabia? makes sense still
Nah, did not state that.If any muslim want to change the laws in this country to adopt islamic law then they should be told to go live in a country were they have islamic laws.
but you are aware a muslim cant move to any country they want? someone who is born in britain can live in the EU, they dont have the right to live in the Gulf simply cos of their faith.Infact israel is the only country in the world which will issue citizenship due to the faith of the person.
lmao well muslim law aint all its cracked up to be then...the joke of it i cant go and live in there sh*t hole but they can come live here SMH x infinity
go to the Gulf and tell me muslims live in a sh*t hole.Certain man see afghanistan on tv and think thats the norm, just ignorance really, like say everyone in africa looks like a starving ethiopian.

Guest TimeBomb
\it's only extremist who should be deported to a country which has sharia law. Muslims are nice people, though the extremist over shadow the nice ones. The extremist are crazy, they don't want to go to live in these other countries because they are affraid of their laws but want sharia law here and just cause a nusence (sp).
seriously bruv, how can u deport a british person to a country which has sharia law? think about it man its just not plausible.

x2 deport these bastards
Whatever, i f*ck*ng hate these cunts.If you cant deport them kill them
LMAO so much hate
U like smelly muslim extremists?
LMAO I don't give a toss tbh
You should hate them becaue they stink of sh*t and are PUSSIES.

seriously bruv, how can u deport a british person to a country which has sharia law? think about it man its just not plausible.
I think they should tbh. They might not be able to, but when you say things and disrespect peoples religion and act like you are against the people of the country (not just the government) then you should be gone, doesn't matter what colour you are, white or black or asian.

Deport the muslim extremists to a volcanic island./discussion

Guest TimeBomb
x2 deport these bastards
LMAO so much hate
most ironic thing i heard all week, oriental dude saying muslims stink and are p*ssy.

Deport the muslim extremists to a volcanic island./discussion
Cosigned, then things sutch as the july bombings will not happen as often.

x2 deport these bastards
LMAO so much hate
most ironic thing i heard all week, oriental dude saying muslims stink and are p*ssy.
U madI'm fili/hawaiian i think that makes me more of a pacifc islander.

Guest TimeBomb
I think they should tbh. They might not be able to, but when you say things and disrespect peoples religion and act like you are against the people of the country (not just the government) then you should be gone, doesn't matter what colour you are, white or black or asian.
see you people are contradicting yourselves, if this is a christian country why arent u christian? I hear bare athiest man diss christianity and the government, so where u gona deport a athiest?

see you people are contradicting yourselves, if this is a christian country why arent u christian? I hear bare athiest man diss christianity and the government, so where u gona deport a athiest?
I am C of E! People on here that don't believe in christianity don't go about the streets with a megaphone attached to a car and cuss it down or cause trouble against christians. Though, for some reason, the islamics who hold hatred for other religions and don't watch their own love to make trouble, trouble which, isn't needed and causes people to gain a hatred for their religion. This act just causes arguments and hatred between people.

Guest TimeBomb
I am C of E! People on here that don't believe in christianity don't go about the streets with a megaphone attached to a car and cuss it down or cause trouble against christians. Though, for some reason, the islamics who hold hatred for other religions and don't watch their own love to make trouble, trouble which, isn't needed and causes people to gain a hatred for their religion. This act just causes arguments and hatred between people.
bruv 1 billion muslims in the world, whats the percentage of extremist, 2% maybe?its simple, they aint gona show average law abiding guy going mosque on friday, then going about his business, they show the extreme guys then everyone else get labelled with the same sh*t. IRA done far more sh*t in this country, killed far more people, i never seen anyone cuss Ireland or its religion.

The basis of this argument is if you dont like they laws of that country then go to a country were they practice the laws you wish to abide by.You cant come to a next country (or you may be born here) and demand they change the law to suit a particular religion.This is a Christian country so abide by the laws or go to a Isamic country were they have them laws.Simple.

Guest TimeBomb
The basis of this argument is if you dont like they laws of that country then go to a country were they practice the laws you wish to abide by.You cant come to a next country (or you may be born here) and demand they change the law to suit a particular religion.This is a Christian country so abide by the laws or go to a Isamic country were they have them laws.Simple.
so a british person of islmaic faith can have no say on the laws of the country in which he was born?

bruv 1 billion muslims in the world, whats the percentage of extremist, 2% maybe?its simple, they aint gona show average law abiding guy going mosque on friday, then going about his business, they show the extreme guys then everyone else get labelled with the same sh*t. IRA done far more sh*t in this country, killed far more people, i never seen anyone cuss Ireland or its religion.
AgreeThey portray muslims like a great number of them are extremists but is only a small percentage like 1% or 2% if that.The media and government have truly done a great job portraying muslims like they are all terrorists and people have sucked it up.

so a british person of islmaic faith can have no say on the laws of the country in which he was born?
Not if the person wants to adopt islamic laws in a christian country.Just like a christian person cant change the laws in a islamic country.

Guest TimeBomb
Not if the person wants to adopt islamic laws in a christian country.Just like a christian person cant change the laws in a islamic country.
and why cant the laws be changed to suit all religions?like gulf countries laws have been changed to suit the foreigners, for instance alcohol can be drank in bars and clubs.