LOL @ our police force.."Radical Islam Takes Over London"

Mr Q

hey lets find a muslim forum and attack them later on
u kno them times when u dont need to insult someone cos they already made themselves look stupid.anyway ur canadian right? u play "that guy" hockey?
not every canadian plays hockey you douchebag extremist.
terrancephillip.jpgThats you u p*ssy.
oh shut up u anime geek
You're from Canada.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PROFIT2
u kno them times when u dont need to insult someone cos they already made themselves look stupid.anyway ur canadian right? u play "that guy" hockey?
oh shut up u anime geek
LMAO!!!beg you explain what a douche bag is...is it like a colostemy bag?

Guest PROFIT2
oh shut up u anime geek
You're from Canada.
nah goks u gotta come better than that!

oh shut up u anime geek
You're from Canada.
nah goks u gotta come better than that!
Not gonna bother wasting my time with that eminem wannabe, guy cant rap for sh*t.

\it's only extremist who should be deported to a country which has sharia law. Muslims are nice people, though the extremist over shadow the nice ones. The extremist are crazy, they don't want to go to live in these other countries because they are affraid of their laws but want sharia law here and just cause a nusence (sp).
seriously bruv, how can u deport a british person to a country which has sharia law? think about it man its just not plausible.
I think they should tbh. They might not be able to, but when you say things and disrespect peoples religion and act like you are against the people of the country (not just the government) then you should be gone, doesn't matter what colour you are, white or black or asian.
see you people are contradicting yourselves, if this is a christian country why arent u christian? I hear bare athiest man diss christianity and the government, so where u gona deport a athiest?
I am C of E! People on here that don't believe in christianity don't go about the streets with a megaphone attached to a car and cuss it down or cause trouble against christians. Though, for some reason, the islamics who hold hatred for other religions and don't watch their own love to make trouble, trouble which, isn't needed and causes people to gain a hatred for their religion. This act just causes arguments and hatred between people.
bruv 1 billion muslims in the world, whats the percentage of extremist, 2% maybe?its simple, they aint gona show average law abiding guy going mosque on friday, then going about his business, they show the extreme guys then everyone else get labelled with the same sh*t. IRA done far more sh*t in this country, killed far more people, i never seen anyone cuss Ireland or its religion.
IRA???FAAAAAAAAACK ORRRRRRRFFF.They always warned before hand and the casulties were minimal.Combat 13 and them mans did damage.

The basis of this argument is if you dont like they laws of that country then go to a country were they practice the laws you wish to abide by.You cant come to a next country (or you may be born here) and demand they change the law to suit a particular religion.This is a Christian country so abide by the laws or go to a Isamic country were they have them laws.Simple.
so a british person of islmaic faith can have no say on the laws of the country in which he was born?
Not if the person wants to adopt islamic laws in a christian country.Just like a christian person cant change the laws in a islamic country.
LMAO All Hell would break loose if such an attempt was made.

The basis of this argument is if you dont like they laws of that country then go to a country were they practice the laws you wish to abide by.You cant come to a next country (or you may be born here) and demand they change the law to suit a particular religion.This is a Christian country so abide by the laws or go to a Isamic country were they have them laws.Simple.
so a british person of islmaic faith can have no say on the laws of the country in which he was born?
Not if the person wants to adopt islamic laws in a christian country.Just like a christian person cant change the laws in a islamic country.
and why cant the laws be changed to suit all religions?like gulf countries laws have been changed to suit the foreigners, for instance alcohol can be drank in bars and clubs.
We are a christian country so christian laws.Just like in an islamic country you have islamic laws.You just got to respect the countrys religion.
the laws of this land are not christian.
The laws of this land are based on christian values.
i beg to differ, this country does not consider christian values when making laws.ofcorse the law of this land has a christian base dating back to medieval times, but since the magna carta like 800 years ago the laws of this land are based on democracy.If the law was based on christian values, for example, abortion would be illegal, sex outside of marriage would be illegal, cheating on ur wife/husband would be illegal, exposing too much of ur body in public would be illegal, and the death penalty would still be in affect.Dont get it twisted, true christian laws are not too dis-similar from sharia laws.
Mans got cathlic and church of england mixed up man.This countrys law are based on the church of england.Though some laws have been adapted.

Remember the woman who said the kids can name their teddy bear muhammed?Bare heads try to get her head taken off.Some next stupid flex.Like say she intends to destroy islam or something.

f*ck*ng cunts. those scum need to get out of my country.
x2 deport these bastards
how u gona deport someone born in UK?
Whatever, i f*ck*ng hate these cunts.If you cant deport them kill them
LMAO so much hate
U like smelly muslim extremists?
LMAO I don't give a toss tbh
You should hate them becaue they stink of sh*t and are PUSSIES.
Stick to watching dragon ball z, serous discussion is not for you.AnywaysArent these extremist muslims only doing what the american and british government is doing; trying to impose their ways of life onto other people?

Remember the woman who said the kids can name their teddy bear muhammed?Bare heads try to get her head taken off.Some next stupid flex.Like say she intends to destroy islam or something.
That's what I don't understand. It was the kids, probably naming the Teddy Bear after pretty much the whole male population LMAO.Imagine if someone tried to change the Islamic laws.Even in Northern Nigeria there's always on a hype, especially to us Igbos. Those Phophet Mohammed cartoons were an excuse for them to go out killing innocent Christians and Igbos.Some next hype. I know it ain't all Muslims but the majority needs to speak out against these extremists.

U madI'm fili/hawaiian i think that makes me more of a pacifc islander.
come on now fam. ur basically bottom of the hierarchy next to eastern europeans.
Where are you from?
jamaica. tell me something, please.
LMFAO, i run out of things to say so i just dropped LMFAO. i was hoping you'd be african
skeen
f*ck off you c*nt you started it.
LOL, U REALLY DID RUN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY. MAN JUMPED ON SOME PLAYGROUND 'HE STARTED IT' TINGDEADED YOURSELF. wudnt even bother to reply tbh. u done lost the plot of the argument
Your mum has aids.
f*ck*ng loser.

and why cant the laws be changed to suit all religions?like gulf countries laws have been changed to suit the foreigners, for instance alcohol can be drank in bars and clubs.
We are a christian country so christian laws.Just like in an islamic country you have islamic laws.You just got to respect the countrys religion.
the laws of this land are not christian.
The laws of this land are based on christian values.
i beg to differ, this country does not consider christian values when making laws.ofcorse the law of this land has a christian base dating back to medieval times, but since the magna carta like 800 years ago the laws of this land are based on democracy.If the law was based on christian values, for example, abortion would be illegal, sex outside of marriage would be illegal, cheating on ur wife/husband would be illegal, exposing too much of ur body in public would be illegal, and the death penalty would still be in affect.Dont get it twisted, true christian laws are not too dis-similar from sharia laws.
Mans got cathlic and church of england mixed up man.This countrys law are based on the church of england.Though some laws have been adapted.
Wow.*Co-signs*Basicallythe laws are supposed to adapt to the beneifs of THE MAJORITY.the majority arent muslimso the laws arent gonna adapt for them