Nicole Wray

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Guest PROFIT2

just going through some of my music and see this name pop upi remember when 'make it hot' came out when i was at school it was a banger "sitting on the kerb with a pocket full of herb..."but then apart from a couple features on missy's album aint seen/heard from her scince...shame she could sing still

She was sick still..Had a better career as a back up vocalist tho..She smacked it on 'All in my grill'..Tried it with the ROC but didnt happen. Thats where she got deaded TBH. Who remembers the track 'IF YOU I WAS YOUR GIRLFIRIEND 'she sounded weak on that but sick beat

Guest PROFIT2

yeah she was on the dipset 2 'i wana be your lady' didnt know she was actually signed to ROC probably done sh*t becasue it was missy writting all the stuff 4 her b4 that i guess...swear when she came along was when missy started to think she could sing lol

yeah she was on the dipset 2 'i wana be your lady' didnt know she was actually signed to ROC probably done sh*t becasue it was missy writting all the stuff 4 her b4 that i guess...swear when she came along was when missy started to think she could sing lol
Bruv, you cant diss Missy when it comes to songwriting. Rapping, yes but songwriting, never in your damn life.Heard of Aaliyah? 702 - Steelo? SWV - Can We? DC - Get On The Bus? DC - Confessions? Whitney - In My BusinessLike I said, never diss Missy's song writing. She bloody well wrote Make It Hot lol

Guest PROFIT2
Bruv, you cant diss Missy when it comes to songwriting. Rapping, yes but songwriting, never in your damn life.Heard of Aaliyah? 702 - Steelo? SWV - Can We? DC - Get On The Bus? DC - Confessions? Whitney - In My BusinessLike I said, never diss Missy's song writing. She bloody well wrote Make It Hot lol
slow down famread what i wrote...i'm saying she done sh*t after she left missy becasue missy was writting for her and without out missy doing that she fell off...come on now she wrote the whole of make it hot im not stupid lol

slow down famread what i wrote...i'm saying she done sh*t after she left missy becasue missy was writting for her and without out missy doing that she fell off...come on now she wrote the whole of make it hot im not stupid lol
Yeah skimmed it, my bad :D I jumped after I saw everything before "b4" (check highlight) 'cause people always cuss Missy

She was sick still..Had a better career as a back up vocalist tho..She smacked it on 'All in my grill'..Tried it with the ROC but didnt happen. Thats where she got deaded TBH. Who remembers the track 'IF YOU I WAS YOUR GIRLFIRIEND 'she sounded weak on that but sick beat
i remember that tune it sounded horrible
Her voice was sick but I think that was her achilles heel. I dont think they ever found a way to market her ever.
yeh i agree, in general tho im a big nicole wray fan, i think her voice i bad! want her to come out with something new still

"Signed" to The Roc. Then during the sale and tussling for the acts, Jay plotted to get her, she agreed, Cam found out and got in her ear, she decided out of loyalty to them not f*ck with Jay and her place/album on Rocafella was taken by Teairra Mari.Nicole did get a situation after Rocafella & Dame Dash MG, but I dunno what happened with it.