Regarding the death of Jimmy Mizen..

Sid

Now I want to put the story straight because the tabloids are the biggest bullshitters going...Jimmy Mizen was killed by one of my bredrins.. this is the REAL scenario..My bredrin was in the bakers ordering some pastry.. He looked next to him and there was two big cunts standing next to him at the counter.. my bredrin thought he recognized one of them so he asked "hey, do I know you mate?" and one of the brehs turned round and said "no you don't f*ck off you prick" so my mate said who you getting rude to? (there was no need really).. 2,2s they have tried a ting with him so he bottled one of them with a glass bottle and the next breh tried to jump him, so he grabbed one of them bakery trays in the window and threw it at him.. the tray caught his throat and he died.There was no knife involved and in fact, my bredrin turned himself in, so all this bullshit about he fled to Cyprus and the police had to use stun guns and they were wearing stab proof vests bollox is a load of bullshit.They are trying to make the stroy worser then what it is, they portrayed this victim as an innocent man who was an alter boy etc. but they got rude first.. people do not just get duppied for nothing.Just wanted the truth out there.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you being serious? Nothing to joke about mate. He was Turkish Cyp init?
Yeah.. very close to my family..I used to work with him and his dad and my father still works with his dad..The tabloids are surrounding his dads front door, trying to get a picture.. he rang up my dad and asked my dad to reverse down the side to the house in his tinted chrysler and take him to a hidden location.

It's the press you want to be talking to. Not VIP2
I talked to the press once and look how they switched things..Now this..How many other stories they lied about?there should be a law that closes down fake arse newspapers.

As soon as I saw you say

asked my dad to reverse down the side to the house in his tinted chrysler and take him to a hidden location.
you just made me 150% sure you were chatting sh*t.But on a real, I can't take you seriously on this. I know one side of a person will always get painted, but these are claims that are serious and will crush his family's image of their dead son.

Guest PROFIT2
Yeah.. very close to my family..I used to work with him and his dad and my father still works with his dad..The tabloids are surrounding his dads front door, trying to get a picture.. he rang up my dad and asked my dad to reverse down the side to the house in his tinted chrysler and take him to a hidden location.
lol y not just say in his car you twat!will it actually make a diffrence being a tray or a knife it was self diffence and the guys still dead and your mates still f*ckedf*ck the tabloids if there was no knife then your mate is bless the fed will find the tray with the blood and no knife...manslaughter is him tbh

Your right though, Newspapers love chat sh*t a lot. Especially The Sun, tht scummy paper. But it still don't change anything, your friend still took someones life on what looks like pointless reason.
He was provoked and they tried a ting with him..what was he supposed to do? get taken for wideawake?He dashed the tray at him but he didn't intend to kill the breh.. he said they were f*ck*ng big geezers.. my mate Jake is just a small breh compared to them..The media are now saying that this is 'knife crime'.. it's bollox..

Guest Remy Lebeau
Your right though, Newspapers love chat sh*t a lot. Especially The Sun, tht scummy paper. But it still don't change anything, your friend still took someones life on what looks like pointless reason.
exactlyyour 'friend' should of just llowed itnow his life is f*cked whether he intended to kill him or not

As soon as I saw you say
asked my dad to reverse down the side to the house in his tinted chrysler and take him to a hidden location.
you just made me 150% sure you were chatting sh*t.But on a real, I can't take you seriously on this. I know one side of a person will always get painted, but these are claims that are serious and will crush his family's image of their dead son.
Because the press have been getting delivery drivers to knock on the door with fake parcells so that they can get a picture..I had to state my dads car cause he has tinted windows innit and he just jumped in the back.

lol y not just say in his car you twat!will it actually make a diffrence being a tray or a knife it was self diffence and the guys still dead and your mates still f*ckedf*ck the tabloids if there was no knife then your mate is bless the fed will find the tray with the blood and no knife...manslaughter is him tbh
I just wanted to make this topic because I will tell you now.. I am sad that someone died through this but in a way, the guy did bring it on himself..My mate yeah.. he is a propper saaaaafe breh.. he is not usually violent at all. He is one of them brehs that will usually not get involved with trouble at all..It's not right he is being portrayed in this way because he is a good lad and has a heart..Just wanted to make this point.

The world is f*cked man..If someone starts on you, by law, you should not hit them back and you should let these people possibly kill you..However, if you retaliate, you could face life..you see..The very moment someone starts on you on road, your life is already over.can't do nothing about it.