Sign in to follow this  
mR ReZiW

own up!

Gangstaz don't dance we boogie you in the club doing that same ol 2 step
why not just say u cant dance. wudda been easier.gangstaz brok out!! badman forward bad man...

mans a 2 steppernot inna da dancin ting man a carameezy skank moretim ya see itf*ck a dancer. . .

Guest Flat Eric

lol at techno viking being in that videomoretime i just caremeezy skank or eric head bop

dnt rly disco dance to tough but if needed i can do one mean electric slide and a instantaneous combustion roll sho.also champain bubble, tttk

*dances all over topic*All you lot that dont dance [kenan] whyyyyyyyyyyy [kenan]Swear when I hear my tunes christ dancefloor is MINEDont you lot feel that feeling?

Not rhythmless but I can't dance at all.If that makes sense.I can feel a beat etc. (I can DJ) but I just dont really feel to move to it.When a chick grabs me it's a stand there and bop my head while sexually assaulting her ting moretime.

Yea f*ck that, I don't dance.I don't know, I just didn't dance much when I was younger. In our parties and so on, while the other kids danced I was always the kid sitting down and eating all the food, or playing gamegear with the others.

Not rhythmless but I can't dance at all.If that makes sense.I can feel a beat etc. (I can DJ) but I just dont really feel to move to it.When a chick grabs me it's a stand there and bop my head while sexually assaulting her ting moretime.
lmao

Guest Flat Eric
TBH I can literally start a party... Im a whore.
LOL wtf

I cant dance when i'm drunk. I try so flippin hard, proper concentrating anting anting.

I wait until everyone is drunk before I step on the dancefloor. That way I can blame either my inebriation for my lack of basic hand feet eye everything else co-ordination or they will be too drunk to remember what otherwise would scar them for life.

Guest LOGers

I cant dance. :DOkay I'm joking. I have been trained in loads of dance genres.

I cant dance. :DOkay I'm joking. I have been trained in loads of dance genres.
Prove it

I was always the kid sitting down and eating all the food
Majority of the time this is meIf its 'party' food like sausage rolls n sandwiches its 'hmm whatever init'If its PARTAY food, i'll spend a good 5 mins filling up my plate.