• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i dance but i dunno if im good at it.
pm/msn/webcam tbh. its a two way ting i'll drop a lil suttin suttin too
well i have to confess i am the origional dancing queen (plz do not dispute)
tmorrow meet me at k-town retunda lets have lunchbtw im just a natural mover tbh. love music rhythm comes natural. i aint no batty bwoy come to shoobz just to dance guy thou. i need the right vibe right tunes n once i get into it i cant stop. i'll take centre stage

I was always the kid sitting down and eating all the food
Majority of the time this is meIf its 'party' food like sausage rolls n sandwiches its 'hmm whatever init'If its PARTAY food, i'll spend a good 5 mins filling up my plate.
Believe!! At wedding parties, Christenings and all these funny Nigerian gatherings, I just do that. Anyone who asks me to dance can bounce.

Guest haze-e
As much as I love dancing... I HATE it when people drag me to the dancefloor to dance... maybe I'm not dancing for a reason... or maybe I don't want to dance with YOU.
Shat ap Rhian.*Drags to dancefloor*Tek buddy gyal!

As much as I love dancing... I HATE it when people drag me to the dancefloor to dance... maybe I'm not dancing for a reason... or maybe I don't want to dance with YOU.
Reminds me of one Christening party like 6 years ago, some butters chick tried to drag my cousin from France onto the dacefloor and he was just repeating ''I don't speak English, I don't speak English'' LOL.

I never used to dance unless i was proper pissed.but thats just coz i never really danced wen i was young.my girlfriend loves dancing, so i choose to dance with her, at first i felt awkwardbut now i like it - not LOVE it but its good fun, i like music, i move to it.really what dancing about is feeling comfortable with ur dancing if you feel confortable, youl look good (or at least u wont look like an idiot)if you feel awkward, you wont look good