i'm ready motherfucker.....

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

One of them situations where i can see something bads about to happen. basically listed my faulty xbox for sale on ebay. Bidding started at just £5 but because i was doing local pick-ups only i put in the option of cash offer over the phone. One local guys rang me just now saying he'll give me £65 cash for it (broken 360, 2 pads and game). Didn't want to do paypal and insisted cash only and he sounded dodgy. He's coming round in a bit with the dolar. Honestly think this brehdahs gonna try a ting. But i'm ready for him. Man can't come up in my yard and try go on wreckless.Anyone ever been robbed/moved to before?anyhow this is a smooth transaction then i'm a 6'4 african called babatunde.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

there bare cameras where i live and theres a blade under my pillow (no hype) if things get fizzy. Anyhow the guy trys paying me in £20s then its on.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Calls your boys round and make dem wait upstairs and if he trys a thing den hes gettin battered.
thats the thing ya know i'm all alone up here and in student mode. Only been moved to once in my life and handled it, but on a level i'm ready for this cat. if needs be i'll f*ck him up.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
you come across as a serious wimp.
bredrin, on the contrary i can sense trouble better than wolverine. I ain't shook i'm ready.

you come across as a serious wimp.
bredrin, on the contrary i can sense trouble better than wolverine. I ain't shook i'm ready.
Ur shook. why would u be posting a topic about asking if anyones ever been robbed in this way... bait ur pacing up and down in ur house all sweating and sh*t waiting for him to come.