I nearly had it out with a security guard at College today..

Sid

Them man there think they are tough.I called him 'mate' and he started chucking it saying 'don't call me mate'..I hate people like this..What does he want me to call him? Dave?
what colour was the security guard. Because most of the things that come out of your mouth i can decipher as racist. Wouldn't be surprised if he felt the same.

This at Lewisham College?Them pricks are pricks.Stood by and watched my bredrin get stabbeb and rushed and tried to 'help' after a few years back. Give man pure hassle when i forgot my pass.Used to boy them. All the time.
I was told by someone that used to do security that they are advised (I dont think officially) to let the fight finish then kick out the one that was losing. Obv. only the first part applies to your mate.SGs fi get bullit. Hate them more than police

lol@me hearing a security guard at a shopping centre tell one guy that "yeh wait for me after work innit and ill knock ur block off" man cussed him out, i was thinking rah... sometimes they mess witht he wrong people and slash bam whoom. statistic

This at Lewisham College?Them pricks are pricks.Stood by and watched my bredrin get stabbeb and rushed and tried to 'help' after a few years back. Give man pure hassle when i forgot my pass.Used to boy them. All the time.
Oh my days.. you know the levels...Yesterday I had another incident with a security guard at Lewi College..Check this yeah..I lost my pass, so I had to get a temp pass for the day.. I was leaving at the end of the day now and the security guard said I have to return my visitor paper pass..I went in the office and some old man was sitting there saying 'CAN YOU NOT READ THE SIGN? WE CLOSED AT 4"I must have looked up at the clock and it said 3:50pm..I stood there and plain faced him..his phone rang and the security guard outside the room must of rang him and said I was a Governor.. he changed his tune and said here, I will do it.. so I said 'Naa that's alright, allow it innit'I walked off and he was screaming after me.Biatch.

Them man there think they are tough.I called him 'mate' and he started chucking it saying 'don't call me mate'..I hate people like this..What does he want me to call him? Dave?
what colour was the security guard. Because most of the things that come out of your mouth i can decipher as racist. Wouldn't be surprised if he felt the same.
What, so 'mate' is a racist term now?he was a fresh off the boat your fam.

I know its not college but ders some Guards at my local shopping centre, them man think there police i sware.Most of them come like39423c2dc69cfb73efaaf66a7c7641d1.jpg
ahahahahaduffus whatever his name was..badman
Officer Doofy bruvDun Know the myspacedotcomforwardclash

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
yeah them power trip guys. Shoulda just laughed at him.