Girls dem

Fresh

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you cook?If you cant do you plan on learning?If so when?If not why?Would you expect your man to cook?If so how often?And what is your speciality?
yeah i cook all the time, more than my mum. cookings easy. i wouldnt expect man to cook, but if he wanted to then coolmy speciality...i dunno, my personal fave is keema curry.

Can you cook?Half time yes, half time no (therefore 50/50)If you cant do you plan on learning?Course. Cant be eating fast food all my lifeIf so when?ASAPIf not why?n/aWould you expect your man to cook?yes, im not feeding you 24/7 I want you to fend for yourselvesIf so how often?Everynow and thenAnd what is your speciality?Fried chicken with homemade coleslaw, dumplings (festival for the fussy eaters) and rice.Quite a shame I barely find the time to cook the above tho.Time to make a change

I can cook basic things like Rice, pasta, potatoes...It's bigger dishes I want to learn how to cook... like curry goat/okro soup etcI plan to learn this summer before uni... so I can host dinner parties :DI love cooking for a man and watching him eat... but I would like him to do some of the cooking also... maybe once or twice a week.

Guest Flat Eric
Can't cook, won't cook.
:D
u girls are an abominmationnot even a race ting but u 2 are either white or mixed init
You blatently edited what I wrote.It says CAN cook, wont cook.

if u cant cook as a female u dont deserve to eat its disgraceful, ive been scowering the rice since age 10, and so i dont cook as much as i feel a woman shouldi would love my man to be able to cook (my ex did)u want me 2 stay hard body then feed me hard foodwe shud cook 4 eachother, but id like to own my kitchen so id cook 70%

Can't cook, won't cook.
u girls are an abominmationnot even a race ting but u 2 are either white or mixed init
You blatently edited what I wrote.It says CAN cook, wont cook.
yeah i knw but i couldn't be bothered to then go and quote lu luonce i realised u edited her postbut there aint much difference between the both of ua lazy bitch is just as bad as an incompetant one

Im no chick, i just tryed macaroni cheese, it didnt quite work out, the sauce didnt settle properly when i cut in2 it. Still, it taste nice. Ive made it b4 it was good, dunno what happened this time.Woman HAS 2 be able to cook, and wash up after.

Im no chick, i just tryed macaroni cheese, it didnt quite work out, the sauce didnt settle properly when i cut in2 it. Still, it taste nice. Ive made it b4 it was good, dunno what happened this time.Woman HAS 2 be able to cook, and wash up after.
lol at wash up after like say ur hands bruk still equality *raises fist*

What went wrong? was it runny with little lumps in it?I had that problem when I first started out