old lady in my bus had a nipple slip

GBizzle

this isnt a joke. i was wondering this because of all the crazy sh*t happening in the streets now. the bus was kinda empty too, what if she had collapsed? these old people shouldnt be let out without a carer in my opin.
yeah with people like u around staring at her nipple and contemplating groping her.. ur probably right.

this isnt a joke. i was wondering this because of all the crazy sh*t happening in the streets now. the bus was kinda empty too, what if she had collapsed? these old people shouldnt be let out without a carer in my opin.
yeah with people like u around staring at her nipple and contemplating groping her.. ur probably right.
why would i wanna grope her. leave your dirty fantasies to yourself furta.

I may have told herDunno My friends breast fell out her top and cus her breasts are mahooosive i was just in shock ddnt know what to say lol. It was ona dem 'omg what do I do moments'Lol nice friend I am.

lol @ thinking it was an accidentshes a little minx if u ask me
i got on an her nipple was hanging down. i moved to the back of the bus to have a tommy tank.
your mum gave me a handjob in the back i then ejaculated on her face i cummed in her rectum