FAO: Camera Guys

Stamina Man

http://www.graysofwestminster.co.uk/im lookin to get a D60 in the week or next week myself
Safe
Don't know about D70'sOnly D40, D40x (the updated version) and D80 (best out of D series)
Oh safe, yeah i really want a D80 lol, looking to get into photography, my dad knows a lot and now im interested as well lol, I want a camera that will last a long time and stay up to date. Would you reccomend the D80 if i was to get something in the D series? I seen some D40x's for sale second hand, are they any good?

Nikon D80 body + 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor - £635.00thats you
Seems reasonable, i dont understand all the fraff after 18-135mm lol, but seems good.Can probably pick this up second hand for about £400 though, maybe?Got like 1-2 months before im looking to properly use it anyway.

Nikon D80 body + 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor - £635.00thats you
Seems reasonable, i dont understand all the fraff after 18-135mm lol, but seems good.Can probably pick this up second hand for about £400 though, maybe?Got like 1-2 months before im looking to properly use it anyway.
18-135mm is the amount of zoom level if u will... the bigger the mm the higher zoom u will have.a standard lens is summin like 18-55mm and thats wat u want i think, less ur into wildlife shooting then a 135mm lens is good lol.wat camera ur dad got?

You definetly dont want a 28mm-100mm lens.. 28mm on a DSLR is some proper narrow angle..The 18-135 is the most common bundle for the D80You got your heart set on the Nikon? Coz the Canon EOS 450d has recently come out and and that is one sick piece of camera (and around £500)..

18-135mm is the amount of zoom level if u will... the bigger the mm the higher zoom u will have.a standard lens is summin like 18-55mm and thats wat u want i think, less ur into wildlife shooting then a 135mm lens is good lol.wat camera ur dad got?
yeah lol, i know about the lense, i mean the "f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor" stuff i dont understandand hes got a Leica M8, the black one, i know nothing about the lens though lol

You definetly dont want a 28mm-100mm lens.. 28mm on a DSLR is some proper narrow angle..The 18-135 is the most common bundle for the D80You got your heart set on the Nikon? Coz the Canon EOS 450d has recently come out and and that is one sick piece of camera (and around £500)..
Hmm, i did have my heart on the D80, safe for the advice.Il have a look into that Canon one now though, safe.