Sign in to follow this  
Stamina Man

Them Bait Slags There...

Lol, you know them ones...I was talking to some girl who is from Hatfield, and she was like, "soo wubu2 then" and im like, "nothing just been down Halfords, picked up some stuff for my car" and then next thing i know i see he signing in and out bare saying "who around Hertfordshire is on links right now"Made me chuckle, who knows about these type?

Guest Remy Lebeau

hmmmwas expecting some email address n ting*leaves disappointed*

pics or you dreamt this
i closed the window :D You cunts all you need to do is ask and keep where you got the addys from a secret

Guest Flat Eric
pics or you dreamt this
i closed the window :D You cunts all you need to do is ask and keep where you got the addys from a secret
Nah allow Hatford or woteva

CharliieeeBabiieee...(L)ILOveYOu<3 said:oh yeah thanks char- ல O ωεи K αчℓεε ; ♥ www.myspace.com/thedubstepper said:safenah der was sum1 ringin my phone stillsafe thoCharliieeeBabiieee...(L)ILOveYOu<3 said:iits kl babes xxsoo wubu2 then- ல O ωεи K αчℓεε ; ♥ www.myspace.com/thedubstepper said:nothing still lol, just been down halfords to cop some parts for my car and sorting out my stereou?WHOSS ON LIINKSS AROUND HERTFORDSHIIRE? said:BEEN LEWISHAM IM IN MY PAJAMAS NOW HAHABRB BABES XXBOO f*ck*ng HOO

msn addy?bring me in fam, ill get her naked on cam..Disclaimer she must be 18 or over. i dunno how u roll.......

Guest Remy Lebeau
lol didnt know which was you for a while
them msn screen names there

msn addy?bring me in fam, ill get her naked on cam..Disclaimer she must be 18 or over. i dunno how u roll.......
I think she is 15-16 :D

CharliieeeBabiieee...(L)ILOveYOu<3 said:oh yeah thanks char- ல O ωεи K αчℓεε ; ♥ www.myspace.com/thedubstepper said:safenah der was sum1 ringin my phone stillsafe thoCharliieeeBabiieee...(L)ILOveYOu<3 said:iits kl babes xxsoo wubu2 then- ல O ωεи K αчℓεε ; ♥ www.myspace.com/thedubstepper said:nothing still lol, just been down halfords to cop some parts for my car and sorting out my stereou?WHOSS ON LIINKSS AROUND HERTFORDSHIIRE? said:BEEN LEWISHAM IM IN MY PAJAMAS NOW HAHABRB BABES XX
Wogsocket.

CharliieeeBabiieee...(L)ILOveYOu<3 said:oh yeah thanks char- ல O ωεи K αчℓεε ; ♥ www.myspace.com/thedubstepper said:safenah der was sum1 ringin my phone stillsafe thoCharliieeeBabiieee...(L)ILOveYOu<3 said:iits kl babes xxsoo wubu2 then- ல O ωεи K αчℓεε ; ♥ www.myspace.com/thedubstepper said:nothing still lol, just been down halfords to cop some parts for my car and sorting out my stereou?WHOSS ON LIINKSS AROUND HERTFORDSHIIRE? said:BEEN LEWISHAM IM IN MY PAJAMAS NOW HAHABRB BABES XX
Wogsocket.
hey im white :D

so a girl puts it on the plate and you get scared and tell uscertified homo

so a girl puts it on the plate and you get scared and tell uscertified homo
Lol where did you get that idea?Stick to getting deaded by red hot (if your who i think you are)

Guest Remy Lebeau

ok lets stop this now too many threads get to 10 pagesand there's just fraff in them

She wrote who is in Hertfordshire up for linking, so you could take a hint and do a thing with her instead now you came to this website telling this story to other males does it make you HARD?

She wrote who is in Hertfordshire up for linking, so you could take a hint and do a thing with her instead now you came to this website telling this story to other males does it make you HARD?
Maybe because i already have a chick :D beg you get your fat fingers out my thread