Them Bait Slags There...

Stamina Man

Lol, you know them ones...I was talking to some girl who is from Hatfield, and she was like, "soo wubu2 then" and im like, "nothing just been down Halfords, picked up some stuff for my car" and then next thing i know i see he signing in and out bare saying "who around Hertfordshire is on links right now"Made me chuckle, who knows about these type?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Eric
pics or you dreamt this
i closed the window :D You cunts all you need to do is ask and keep where you got the addys from a secret
Nah allow Hatford or woteva

CharliieeeBabiieee...(L)ILOveYOu<3 said:oh yeah thanks char- ல O ωεи K αчℓεε ; ♥ www.myspace.com/thedubstepper said:safenah der was sum1 ringin my phone stillsafe thoCharliieeeBabiieee...(L)ILOveYOu<3 said:iits kl babes xxsoo wubu2 then- ல O ωεи K αчℓεε ; ♥ www.myspace.com/thedubstepper said:nothing still lol, just been down halfords to cop some parts for my car and sorting out my stereou?WHOSS ON LIINKSS AROUND HERTFORDSHIIRE? said:BEEN LEWISHAM IM IN MY PAJAMAS NOW HAHABRB BABES XXBOO f*ck*ng HOO

CharliieeeBabiieee...(L)ILOveYOu<3 said:oh yeah thanks char- ல O ωεи K αчℓεε ; ♥ www.myspace.com/thedubstepper said:safenah der was sum1 ringin my phone stillsafe thoCharliieeeBabiieee...(L)ILOveYOu<3 said:iits kl babes xxsoo wubu2 then- ல O ωεи K αчℓεε ; ♥ www.myspace.com/thedubstepper said:nothing still lol, just been down halfords to cop some parts for my car and sorting out my stereou?WHOSS ON LIINKSS AROUND HERTFORDSHIIRE? said:BEEN LEWISHAM IM IN MY PAJAMAS NOW HAHABRB BABES XX
Wogsocket.

CharliieeeBabiieee...(L)ILOveYOu<3 said:oh yeah thanks char- ல O ωεи K αчℓεε ; ♥ www.myspace.com/thedubstepper said:safenah der was sum1 ringin my phone stillsafe thoCharliieeeBabiieee...(L)ILOveYOu<3 said:iits kl babes xxsoo wubu2 then- ல O ωεи K αчℓεε ; ♥ www.myspace.com/thedubstepper said:nothing still lol, just been down halfords to cop some parts for my car and sorting out my stereou?WHOSS ON LIINKSS AROUND HERTFORDSHIIRE? said:BEEN LEWISHAM IM IN MY PAJAMAS NOW HAHABRB BABES XX
Wogsocket.
hey im white :D

She wrote who is in Hertfordshire up for linking, so you could take a hint and do a thing with her instead now you came to this website telling this story to other males does it make you HARD?
Maybe because i already have a chick :D beg you get your fat fingers out my thread