Them Bait Slags There...

Stamina Man

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

She wrote who is in Hertfordshire up for linking, so you could take a hint and do a thing with her instead now you came to this website telling this story to other males does it make you HARD?
Maybe because i already have a chick :D beg you get your fat fingers out my thread
j step?

She wrote who is in Hertfordshire up for linking, so you could take a hint and do a thing with her instead now you came to this website telling this story to other males does it make you HARD?
Maybe because i already have a chick :D beg you get your fat fingers out my thread
j step?
D-structo (i think)

Lol it hasnt even backfired, it wasnt even a "show off" thread.I was simply asking if anyone gets this from slags online lol.OMG A CHICK ONLINE HINTED AT LINKING OMG I MUST BE A BADMAN QUICK I GOTTA TELL ALL THE VIP2 MANDEM

j step?
D-structo (i think)
na

j step?
oooooooooooooooooooooo the sendage is too much, lol

j step?
oooooooooooooooooooooo the sendage is too much, lol
weren't even a sendagehe said carry on gettin slewed by red hot......so i assumed j step or d structo......already clocked who d structo is so.....if i was gonna send it'd be a big foot belled n he wants his hands back thing more time

*Saves Thread*[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected]@[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected]some may well be .co.uk btwand no some of these i ahvent touched cah there just ugly.+ WE REALLY NEED THE HIDE FUNCTION BACK ON ERE
These are all skets that will let off if you "speech" them right?
Yes for those highlighted