Sign in to follow this  
DJ Stashman

Mini Dirty Electro Mix

quite gully famsecond track licky (herve goes low remix) gets the gunfingerswhat you use to mix withmight have to up one but i only got virtual dj with 1 soundcard : /

My honest opinion:The effects are too much, if you listen to djs who use effects, they only use them for a little time as it becomes jarring.Also, you mixed tunes out, then bring them back in, why???And again THE OVER USE OF THE EFFECTS!!!You need to chill down on that as too much is off putting.

My honest opinion:The effects are too much, if you listen to djs who use effects, they only use them for a little time as it becomes jarring.Also, you mixed tunes out, then bring them back in, why???And again THE OVER USE OF THE EFFECTS!!!You need to chill down on that as too much is off putting.
lol you know what. i was thinking the same thing. the thing is its hard to cut the bass and get a clear plain vocal in. thats why you kept hearing phasing in it. i kept bringing it in coz i get too carried away sometimes and just take that risk. but the feedback tells something about it :Dthanks

Tis cool.Im not a prick 3% of the time :D Just chill on the effects as its jarring.Keep the mixing so that the major drops and stuff go together and it should be ok, just don't bring the tune in again randomly.Oh yeah, suck your boyfriend.

I appreciate mxies with no tracklists.If you up tracklists 99% of the time everyones just gunna go try downlaod all your tunes.Good way to keep your bangers to yourself.

I appreciate mxies with no tracklists.If you up tracklists 99% of the time everyones just gunna go try downlaod all your tunes.Good way to keep your bangers to yourself.
Then your a swag dj. People ike a song you play, want to buy it, music people are happy with you, you get more tunes, you feel me?

Then your a swag dj. People ike a song you play, want to buy it, music people are happy with you, you get more tunes, you feel me?
c/shelps folk to build interest if say they are new to a particular scene but want 2 find more of the stuff they like..if u can possibly dig itthe whole principle of djing is to share music not secretly hoard itin my opinionlet yr skills speak for themselves

pioneer CDj's MK3'sand a effects unit which is my cousins
You talkin' bout the cdj 1000?How much they set u back?

pioneer CDj's MK3'sand a effects unit which is my cousins
You talkin' bout the cdj 1000?How much they set u back?
My mans on this ting spending that sort of money!

lol. i got them £200 each from a friendno way im paying 700+ each for those. £250 denons are reasonable tbhdon't rush and buy. at least do your research

lol. i got them £200 each from a friendno way im paying 700+ each for those. £250 denons are reasonable tbhdon't rush and buy. at least do your research
How the f*ck

How the f*ck
That's wot I'm thinking.Been trynna save up for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages to even get one cdj1000, and it wud probably b a 2nd hand boog mk2