The devil indeed makes work for idle hands

o-guy

n5093588502417164252sg2.jpgn5093588502809726752le4.jpgnames leigh-anne lives in barkincipher if u remember this is the one me and scropzz said, has a body exactly like jada fire wen nakedgoes barkin abby sixth formshes a good bangprobably bang her on the 1st/2nd linkage if u got gamemsn [email protected] would post the number, but that just pointless if u all start bellin her offbetter if u actually get the number off her on msnstill ill set it to certain man on the pm if asked forthe reason for this......boredom

Topic is dread tbh.Body is banging though.Too bad the thought of putting my piece where u have alrady been makes me feel sick.
i am indeed a tough act to followthe thought of following such an impressive performance would also make me fall sick with fear

who is one supposed to say one got her msn off if one adds her?
saw her one time in barking, near the hair dressers with yur boy/youngerhe goes barking abby school/sithform (better if u actually knw some one from the sixth form)u expressed yur interest4got about herat yur boys house and he was like do u want her msn?and there u go