Sign in to follow this  
serpent

Uefa Cup Final

Just watching the news manchester is over packed out with mad scottish drunks, not really expecting the game to be alot but still gunna be locked

I'd be glad to see the British team win, but on the other hand I don't really like Rangers, infact I dislike them and their terrible football.But never the less...'mon the 'gers!

I reckon Rangers will win this.Then we'll have the two Scottish managers vying for the euro supercup. tis bait

Are there even any zenith fans in the stadium lol

It's on ITV.If Rangers were not in this final then this would've been stuck on ITV2, 3 or 4.Game on.

Don't care who wins.Zenit have some racist fans so thats a minus point for them, herd their manager saying he would like to sign some Black players but the fans wouldn't allow it. I cant support them clubs tbh. Overall, just would like to see some good, positive football.

I reckon Rangers will win this.Then we'll have the two Scottish managers vying for the euro supercup. tis bait
only on pens

Don't care who wins.Zenit have some racist fans so thats a minus point for them, herd their manager saying he would like to sign some Black players but the fans wouldn't allow it. I cant support them clubs tbh. Overall, just would like to see some good, positive football.
WTF... take back my earlier comment if this is true

Guest Risky360
too much finkin immaculate...too much thinkin...think again who u lot up agaisnt the finaly u lot supportin some next russian or wateva club? rangers aint done nothing wrongin fact..NO1 can chat sh*t the goal they scored 2nd leg match agaisnt the team b4 they went on to f*ck up fiorentina

I'm supporting Zenit for their white players (no Ryda)
supporting zenit for their white players ???