Vip2 Rave Tomorrow Night...

Lenny

If anyone tried that with me i would just send in kurious with a sword and a bally, NO QUARMS.
her b.o would leng man before she even touched the dance
LMFAO
823908496_l.jpgAny saggy titty, over grown hairline and sideburning, pancake nosed, eyebrow drawn by a 2 year old, chav jewellery wearing b.o monster tbh.
LMFAO
l_29fbd5143a89f9a9346241a42e425d1f.jpglol @ the earlol @ the sideburnslol @ the lipslol @ the noselol @ the armpit area resembling the michelin manlol @ the sheer amount of flablol @ anyone on vip2 ever saying kurious is choong/good looking/nice
LMFAO
Kurious gone to bun a zoot.Gonna come back likemokeyshock.jpg(no sending, pic is jokes)
LMFAO

goli did you get paid brah
Not all of it. But! Money is not the issue here. It's common curtiousy, common sense, and respect for a mans business, none of which took place last night.
Can someone clear up the hype. Allow the cryptic posts.
No cryptic posts. This is it simply. Long rant, spaced out just so you see it and pay attention CLEARLY. This is aimed at EVERYONE, not just Doctor. Goddaz knows the runnings tru say mans spoke to him before.When you're a promoter, concerning DJ's, this comes under COSTS.COSTS as in OUTGOING EXPENSES. YOU SHOULDN'T BE SPENDING PROFIT AS IT'S COMING IN.THE BIGGEST SCHOOL BOY ERROR IS PAYING A DJ OUT OF THE MONEY YOU MAKE ON THE DOOR.IF YOU'RE NIGHT FLOPS YOU'RE f*ckED. AND SO ARE YOU IF YOU COME WITH TALK ABOUT NOT HAVING MONEY FOR THE SERVICE (BUSINESS) I'M PROVIDING FOR YOUR BUSINESS.FROM I WORKED IN MACCY D'S YEARS BACK AND ME AND MY BOYS FIRST STARTED DJ'ING.I DONE IT ON WATFORD (DESTINY'S) WHEN SOME PROMOTERS TRY SAY THE NIGHT FLOPPED AND THEY DON'T HAVE MY MONEY.I DONE IT IN BLACKFRIARS (GLASSHOUSE).I DONE IT IN WANDSWORTH (CITIZENS)I DONE IT IN LEWISHAM (LE FEZ)I WILL GO TO THE TILL, TAKE MY MONEY, DROP A MAN, AND EMPTY THE CONTENTS OF HIS POCKETS FOR COMING WITH THAT TALK.YOU WOULDN'T TREAT E.Z LIKE THAT, SO THAT MUST MEAN YOU THINK I'M A d*ckHEAD (Respect for a mans business).NOT BEING FUNNY, BUT IF YOU KNOW YOU'RE RAVE IS FLOPPING AND YOU HAVE NO MONEY, THE BEST THING TO DO IS PHONE THE DJ AND TELL HIM NOT TO BOTHER. WAITING FOR MAN TO ROLL UP THERE THEN TELL HIM IS NOT WHAT YOU SHOULD DO.People need to remember except Mike Kane and Antix, we all know each other on here and we're cool, but we ain't bredrins to be calling favours and rollin together.I BORROWED A WHIP, INSURED IT, PUT PETROL IN IT (NOT TAKING ANY £££ FROM THE VIP2 HEADS IN MY CAR, AND NO I DON'T WANT ANY MONEY FROM YOU I'M JUST STATING HOW SAFE I AM LIKE THAT), DROPPED EVERYMAN HOME, THESE TIMES I SPENT MORE LAST NIGHT THAN I GOT BACK.YOUR BUSINESS FAILED, AND YOU FELT NO WAY TO TRY DISRESPECT ME AND MAKE MINE FAIL EITHER.MIKE KANE, LENNY AND MIZCHIF TALKED ME OUT OF IT I SWEAR DOWN IF IT WASN'T FOR THE JOKES ON THE WAY HOME AND AT THE END OF THE NIGHT MAN WOULD HAVE DONE IT NO QUALMS.YOU SEEM MORE NAIVE THEN f*ckRIES SO I'LL SIMPLY SAY DON'T PHONE ME ABOUT BUSINESS AGAIN. I DON'T DO BUSINESS LIKE THAT.BUT IF LOGAN OR VECTRA TELLS ME THEY GOT PAID IN FULL THAT MEANS YOU THINK I'M A d*ckHEAD. AND IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN WATCH...
Just saying innit....
so isit goli vs drugged up
Goliath has got a point still.. could have phoned man and explained that the money was not there..Same time though Goliath, you knew that madman has not been in the game long, so this rave was not a certain garantee.. Stick to promoters like Abzie and you will get paid.But I hear you on that last note.. if Vectra and Logan got paid then man got taken for a nobody.

I dont even care.Im only tempted to make fun of Kurious because deep down I want to see her sex face.Literally.Grab those tittties and mash it like potato.You know them ones where you like someone but make fun of them.YeahThem ones.*Fantasizes about the backshot*

I dont even care.Im only tempted to make fun of Kurious because deep down I want to see her sex face.Literally.Grab those tittties and mash it like potato.You know them ones where you like someone but make fun of them.YeahThem ones.*Fantasizes about the backshot*
:D *thinks about that episode when chuckie was getting bullied by that chick cos she likes her*

goli did you get paid brah
Not all of it. But! Money is not the issue here. It's common curtiousy, common sense, and respect for a mans business, none of which took place last night.
Can someone clear up the hype. Allow the cryptic posts.
No cryptic posts. This is it simply. Long rant, spaced out just so you see it and pay attention CLEARLY. This is aimed at EVERYONE, not just Doctor. Goddaz knows the runnings tru say mans spoke to him before.When you're a promoter, concerning DJ's, this comes under COSTS.COSTS as in OUTGOING EXPENSES. YOU SHOULDN'T BE SPENDING PROFIT AS IT'S COMING IN.THE BIGGEST SCHOOL BOY ERROR IS PAYING A DJ OUT OF THE MONEY YOU MAKE ON THE DOOR.IF YOU'RE NIGHT FLOPS YOU'RE f*ckED. AND SO ARE YOU IF YOU COME WITH TALK ABOUT NOT HAVING MONEY FOR THE SERVICE (BUSINESS) I'M PROVIDING FOR YOUR BUSINESS.FROM I WORKED IN MACCY D'S YEARS BACK AND ME AND MY BOYS FIRST STARTED DJ'ING.I DONE IT ON WATFORD (DESTINY'S) WHEN SOME PROMOTERS TRY SAY THE NIGHT FLOPPED AND THEY DON'T HAVE MY MONEY.I DONE IT IN BLACKFRIARS (GLASSHOUSE).I DONE IT IN WANDSWORTH (CITIZENS)I DONE IT IN LEWISHAM (LE FEZ)I WILL GO TO THE TILL, TAKE MY MONEY, DROP A MAN, AND EMPTY THE CONTENTS OF HIS POCKETS FOR COMING WITH THAT TALK.YOU WOULDN'T TREAT E.Z LIKE THAT, SO THAT MUST MEAN YOU THINK I'M A d*ckHEAD (Respect for a mans business).NOT BEING FUNNY, BUT IF YOU KNOW YOU'RE RAVE IS FLOPPING AND YOU HAVE NO MONEY, THE BEST THING TO DO IS PHONE THE DJ AND TELL HIM NOT TO BOTHER. WAITING FOR MAN TO ROLL UP THERE THEN TELL HIM IS NOT WHAT YOU SHOULD DO.People need to remember except Mike Kane and Antix, we all know each other on here and we're cool, but we ain't bredrins to be calling favours and rollin together.I BORROWED A WHIP, INSURED IT, PUT PETROL IN IT (NOT TAKING ANY £££ FROM THE VIP2 HEADS IN MY CAR, AND NO I DON'T WANT ANY MONEY FROM YOU I'M JUST STATING HOW SAFE I AM LIKE THAT), DROPPED EVERYMAN HOME, THESE TIMES I SPENT MORE LAST NIGHT THAN I GOT BACK.YOUR BUSINESS FAILED, AND YOU FELT NO WAY TO TRY DISRESPECT ME AND MAKE MINE FAIL EITHER.MIKE KANE, LENNY AND MIZCHIF TALKED ME OUT OF IT I SWEAR DOWN IF IT WASN'T FOR THE JOKES ON THE WAY HOME AND AT THE END OF THE NIGHT MAN WOULD HAVE DONE IT NO QUALMS.YOU SEEM MORE NAIVE THEN f*ckRIES SO I'LL SIMPLY SAY DON'T PHONE ME ABOUT BUSINESS AGAIN. I DON'T DO BUSINESS LIKE THAT.BUT IF LOGAN OR VECTRA TELLS ME THEY GOT PAID IN FULL THAT MEANS YOU THINK I'M A d*ckHEAD. AND IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN WATCH...
Just saying innit....
so isit goli vs drugged up
Goliath has got a point still.. could have phoned man and explained that the money was not there..Same time though Goliath, you knew that madman has not been in the game long, so this rave was not a certain garantee.. Stick to promoters like Abzie and you will get paid.But I hear you on that last note.. if Vectra and Logan got paid then man got taken for a nobody.
Its not even that he aint been in the game long tbhIts the fact that this is Dr we're talking about, man should have known to get his money upfront from a special needs brah like that :D (no par)

f*ck off 81 pages, last time i was here was thursday night and it was at 16 pages!someone drop me a summary, pics, videos whatever please
No pics, no videos, no girls.
so 81 pages about what?who actually reached the rave?
Just search this topic for keyword: Goliath.Along the way General slewed Kurious, Shyone got Hot 97'd and Tony Black had an intervention.