Where Did You Get Your Username From?

Stamina Man

fictionary composite of two of my heroes actor/screenwriter/director/artist sylvester 'sly' stalloneandrapper/producer/actor/martial artist robert 'the rza' diggsculminating in a blaxploitation style pimp action figure that does not deal in indirects. contrary to misinterpretationhowever i cud of called myself anything and made up any explanation for it,in all fairness

Guest Esquilax

Esquilax, "Lisa's Wedding", that is described by Chief Wiggum as a legendary chimera, a horse bearing the head of a rabbit and the body of a rabbit, to Lisa when she visits a medieval-themed fair run by the townsfolk. Lisa is shown a live "esquilax", which she chases when it "gallops" away, causing her to find the fortune tent.

Guest David Braund
The freshie pronounciation of ''Uncle Murda''. And I murda ankles on the court.
*Blonde mode*Everytime I see your name I think Ankle (as in ankles on your foot lol) murderer
THATS JUST WHAT HE SAID

dipset.jpg
this pic is sig material but llow being some dipset fanboy but still.jones- be looking like a wanksta, juelze- that lil nigga that came up, cam- king jaffy of course. watching the youngens grow uphell rell- my niggas just plottin, ready to pull out the rugger, 40- looks hungry. hes 'that nigga', j.r.- looks out of place as usual. no swag having nigga'im the nigga like NINO'

dipset.jpg
this pic is sig material but llow being some dipset fanboy but still.jones- be looking like a wanksta, juelze- that lil nigga that came up, cam- king jaffy of course. watching the youngens grow uphell rell- my niggas just plottin, ready to pull out the rugger, 40- looks hungry. hes 'that nigga', j.r.- looks out of place as usual. no swag having nigga'im the nigga like NINO'
Meridiancrew.jpg

dipset.jpg
Meridiancrew.jpg
lol, had to look twice. dead ringer seriously thought that was me.from left to right. garms r bleeding, broke, broke garms r tired. broke broke